|Name : python36-ply
|Version : 3.9
||Vendor : Fedora Project
|Release : 2.el7
||Date : 2019-03-07 22:42:11
|Group : Unspecified
||Source RPM : python3-ply-3.9-2.el7.src.rpm
|Size : 0.46 MB
|Packager : Fedora Project
|Summary : Python Lex-Yacc
|Description : |
PLY is a straightforward lex/yacc implementation. Here is a list of its
* It is implemented entirely in Python.
* It uses LR-parsing which is reasonably efficient and well suited for larger
* PLY provides most of the standard lex/yacc features including support
for empty productions, precedence rules, error recovery, and support
for ambiguous grammars.
* PLY is straightforward to use and provides very extensive error checking.
* PLY doesn\'t try to do anything more or less than provide the basic lex/yacc
functionality. In other words, it\'s not a large parsing framework or a
component of some larger system.
Python 3.6 version.
RPM found in directory: /mirror/download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/epel/7/ppc64le/Packages/p