|Name : php-PHPMailer
|Version : 5.2.27
||Vendor : Fedora Project
|Release : 1.el6
||Date : 2018-11-16 07:28:48
|Group : Unspecified
||Source RPM : php-PHPMailer-5.2.27-1.el6.src.rpm
|Size : 0.53 MB
|Packager : Fedora Project
|Summary : PHP email transport class with a lot of features
|Description : |
Full Featured Email Transfer Class for PHP. PHPMailer features:
* Supports emails digitally signed with S/MIME encryption!
* Supports emails with multiple TOs, CCs, BCCs and REPLY-TOs
* Works on any platform.
* Supports Text & HTML emails.
* Embedded image support.
* Multipart/alternative emails for mail clients that do not read
* Flexible debugging.
* Custom mail headers.
* Redundant SMTP servers.
* Support for 8bit, base64, binary, and quoted-printable encoding.
* Word wrap.
* Multiple fs, string, and binary attachments (those from database,
* SMTP authentication.
* Tested on multiple SMTP servers: Sendmail, qmail, Postfix, Gmail,
Imail, Exchange, etc.
* Good documentation, many examples included in download.
* It\'s swift, small, and simple.
RPM found in directory: /mirror/download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/epel/6/i386/Packages/p