|Name : enki
|Version : 16.04.0
||Vendor : Fedora Project
|Release : 3.fc24
||Date : 2016-05-09 20:00:08
|Group : Unspecified
||Source RPM : enki-16.04.0-3.fc24.src.rpm
|Size : 3.50 MB
|Packager : Fedora Project
|Summary : Text editor for programmers
|Description : |
Enki is a text editor for programmers. It is:
- User friendly. Intuitive interface. Works out of the box. You don’t have
to read a lot of docs.
- Hacker friendly. Work as quickly as possible. Navigate efficiently without
- Advanced. You invent software. An editor helps you focus on inventing,
instead of fighting with your tools.
- Extensible. Operating systems are designed for running applications. Enki
is designed for running plugins.
- Cross platform. Use your habitual editor on any OS. Tested on Linux and
Windows. Users report that Enki works Mac OS X.
- High quality. No long list of fancy features. But, what is done, is done
- Open source. Created, tested, and designed for the community, by the
community, and with the community.
RPM found in directory: /mirror/archive.fedoraproject.org/fedora-secondary/releases/24/Everything/ppc64le/os/Packages/e