|Name : kiten
|Version : 17.12.2
||Vendor : Mageia_Org
|Release : 1.mga7
||Date : 2018-02-18 00:33:29
|Group : Education
||Source RPM : kiten-17.12.2-1.mga7.src.rpm
|Size : 13.53 MB
|Packager : neoclust < neoclust>
|Summary : A Japanese reference/learning tool
|Description : |
Kiten is a Japanese reference/learning tool.
* Search with english keyword, Japanese reading, or a Kanji string on a
list of EDICT files.
* Search with english keyword, Japanese reading, number of strokes, grade
number, or a Kanji on a list of KANJIDIC files.
* Comes with all necessary files.
* Very fast.
* Limit searches to only common entries.
* Nested searches of results possible.
* Compact, small, fast interface.
* Global KDE keybindings for searching highlighted strings.
* Learning dialog. (One can even open up multiple ones and have them sync
between each other.)
* Browse Kanji by grade.
* Add Kanji to a list for later learning.
* Browse list, and get quizzed on them.
RPM found in directory: /mirror/distrib-coffee.ipsl.jussieu.fr/mageia/distrib/cauldron/x86_64/media/core/release