|Name : module-build-service
|Version : 1.7.0
||Vendor : Fedora Project
|Release : 1.fc26
||Date : 2018-02-07 21:30:40
|Group : Development/Tools
||Source RPM : module-build-service-1.7.0-1.fc26.src.rpm
|Size : 0.93 MB
|Packager : Fedora Project
|Summary : The Module Build Service for Modularity
|Description : |
The Module Build Service (MBS) coordinates module builds and is responsible
for a number of tasks:
- Providing an interface for module client-side tooling via which module build
submission and build state queries are possible.
- Verifying the input data (modulemd, RPM SPEC files and others) is available
- Preparing the build environment in the supported build systems, such as koji.
- Scheduling and building of the module components and tracking the build
- Emitting bus messages about all state changes so that other infrastructure
services can pick up the work.
RPM found in directory: /mirror/download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/updates/26/armhfp/Packages/m