|Name : jedit
|Version : 5.1.0
||Vendor : openSUSE
|Release : 5.1
||Date : 2017-12-22 13:00:00
|Group : Productivity/Text/Editors
||Source RPM : jedit-5.1.0-5.1.src.rpm
|Size : 8.69 MB
|Packager : http://bugs_opensuse_org
|Summary : Programmer\'s Text Editor Written in Java
|Description : |
jEdit is a cross-platform programmer\'s text editor written in Java.
Some of jEdit\'s features include:
* Built-in macro language (BeanShell).
* Extensible plug-in architecture with more than 80 plug-ins
* Plug-ins can be downloaded and installed from within jEdit using
the plug-in manager feature.
* Syntax highlighting for more than 80 languages.
* Supports a large number of character encodings including UTF8 and
* Auto-indenting of source code.
* Folding (indent and marker based).
* Word wrap.
* Unlimited undo and redo.
* Highly configurable and customizable.
* Every other feature, both basic and advanced, that you would expect
to find in a text editor.
RPM found in directory: /mirror/ftp.opensuse.org/ports/aarch64/tumbleweed/repo/oss/suse/noarch