|Name : beets
|Version : 1.4.6
||Vendor : Fedora Project
|Release : 2.fc28
||Date : 2017-12-28 08:27:36
|Group : Unspecified
||Source RPM : beets-1.4.6-2.fc28.src.rpm
|Size : 1.46 MB
|Packager : Fedora Project
|Summary : Music library manager and MusicBrainz tagger
|Description : |
The purpose of beets is to get your music collection right once and for all. It
catalogs your collection, automatically improving its meta-data as it goes using
the MusicBrainz database. Then it provides a bouquet of tools for manipulating
and accessing your music.
Because beets is designed as a library, it can do almost anything you can
imagine for your music collection. Via plugins, beets becomes a panacea:
- Fetch or calculate all the meta-data you could possibly need: album art,
lyrics, genres, tempos, ReplayGain levels, or acoustic fingerprints.
- Get meta-data from MusicBrainz, Discogs, or Beatport. Or guess meta-data using
songs\' file names or their acoustic fingerprints.
- Transcode audio to any format you like.
- Check your library for duplicate tracks and albums or for albums that are
- Browse your music library graphically through a Web browser and play it in
any browser that supports HTML5 Audio.
RPM found in directory: /mirror/download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/development/rawhide/Everything/armhfp/os/Packages/b