|Name : python2-urllib3
|Version : 1.22
||Vendor : openSUSE
|Release : lp150.2.1
||Date : 2017-10-19 14:00:00
|Group : Development/Languages/Python
||Source RPM : python-urllib3-1.22-lp150.2.1.src.rpm
|Size : 1.01 MB
|Packager : https://bugs_opensuse_org
|Summary : HTTP library with thread-safe connection pooling, file post, and more
|Description : |
- Re-use the same socket connection for multiple requests
(HTTPConnectionPool and HTTPSConnectionPool)
(with optional client-side certificate verification).
- File posting (encode_multipart_formdata).
- Built-in redirection and retries (optional).
- Supports gzip and deflate decoding.
- Thread-safe and sanity-safe.
- Works with AppEngine, gevent, and eventlib.
- Tested on Python 2.6+ and Python 3.3+, 100% unit test coverage.
- Small and easy to understand codebase perfect for extending and building upon.
For a more comprehensive solution, have a look at
Requests which is also powered by urllib3.
RPM found in directory: /mirror/ftp.opensuse.org/distribution/leap/15.0/repo/oss/noarch