|Name : blogilo
|Version : 4.8.5
||Vendor : Mageia_Org
|Release : 1.2.mga2
||Date : 2012-08-14 12:00:35
|Group : Networking/Other
||Source RPM : kdepim4-4.8.5-1.2.mga2.src.rpm
|Size : 0.55 MB
|Packager : mikala < mikala>
|Summary : blogging client for kde
|Description : |
Blogilo is a blogging client for KDE, which supports famous blogging
It was known as Bilbo blogger before, But because of a trademark
issue, We (Blogilo developers) decided to choose a new name for it.
More information about the decision can be found at
Its current features:
* A full featured WYSIWYG editor.
* An HTML editor with syntax highlighting.
* Previewing your post with your blog style! like when you are
visiting it at your blog.
* Support for Blogger1.0, MetaWeblog, MovableType (Wordpress supports
All of these!) and Google GData (used on Blogspot.com blogs) APIs!
* Support for Creating/Modifying/Deleting posts.
* Support for creating drafts and scheduled posts!
* Support for uploading media files to your blog (Just on supported
APIs e.g. MetaWeblog and MovableType)
* Support for uploading to FTP server.
* Support for Fetching your recent blog entries.
* Support for adding Images to post from your system. It will upload
them on Submitting post to blog (Just on supported APIs e.g.
MetaWeblog and MovableType)
* Support for saving local entries before publishing.
* Saving your writing copy to prevent data loss, at configurable
* and ...
RPM found in directory: /mirror/distrib-coffee.ipsl.jussieu.fr/mageia/distrib/2/x86_64/media/core/updates