|Name : zile
|Version : 2.3.21
||Vendor : Mandriva
|Release : 1mdv2011.0
||Date : 2010-11-21 11:44:38
|Group : Editors
||Source RPM : zile-2.3.21-1mdv2011.0.src.rpm
|Size : 0.29 MB
|Packager : Funda Wang < fwang_mandriva_org>
|Summary : Zile Is Lossy Emacs
|Description : |
Zile is another Emacs-clone. Zile is a customizable, self-documenting
real-time open-source display editor.
Zile was written to be as similar as possible to Emacs; every Emacs user
should feel at home with Zile. Zile features
* Small but fast and powerful. It is very useful for small footprint
installations (like on floppy disk) or quick editing sessions.
* 8-bit clean. Zile can operate with binary files.
* Looks like Emacs. Most Zile key sequences and function names are
identical to Emacs ones.
* Multi buffer editing w/multi level undo. Zile can open an infinite
number of files and can record an infinite sequence of undo
* Multi window. Zile can display multiple windows on the screen.
* Killing, yanking and registers. The typical killing, yanking and
register features of Emacs are available under Zile.
* Minibuffer completion. Zile can complete the user written text.
This is very useful for M-x commands and for selecting files.
* Colors. Zile makes use of the color capatibilities of the terminal
* Source highlighting (``C\'\', ``C++\'\', and shell scripts). Zile can
highlight ``C\'\', ``C++\'\' source files and shell scripts for
* Auto fill (word wrap). Zile automatically breaks the lines when
they become too wide (if the Auto Fill Mode is enabled).
RPM found in directory: /mirror/carroll.cac.psu.edu/pub/linux/distributions/mandrakelinux/official/2011/i586/media/contrib/release