|Name : swish-e
|Version : 2.4.7
||Vendor : Mandriva
|Release : 2mdv2011.0
||Date : 2010-07-22 10:57:46
|Group : Networking/Other
||Source RPM : swish-e-2.4.7-2mdv2011.0.src.rpm
|Size : 1.52 MB
|Packager : Jérôme Quelin < jquelin_mandriva_org>
|Summary : Simple Web Indexing System for Humans - Enhanced
|Description : |
Swish-e key features are :
* Emacs/Gnus mail index in cooordination with nnir.el
* Fast - many factors that affect speed, but a search on this server
that returns a thousand documents takes only a few seconds.
* Flexible - a number of configuration options provide you a high degree
of control over what is indexed and how.
* Powerful - the AND, OR and NOT operators are supported, words can be
truncated (using *), and searches can be limited to particular fields
(META tag fields, TITLEs, etc.)
* Free - nothing, zip, zero.
* It\'s made for Web sites - In indexing HTML files, SWISH-E can ignore
data in most tags while giving higher relevance to information in
header and title tags. Titles are extracted from HTML files and appear
in the search results. SWISH can automatically search your whole Web
site for you in one pass, if it\'s under one directory. You can also
limit your search to words in HTML titles, comments, emphasized tags,
and META tags. In addition, 8-bit HTML characters can be indexed,
converted, and searched.
* It creates portable indexes - Index files consist of only one file,
so they can be transported around and easily maintained.
* You can fix the source - We encourage people to send in patches and
suggestions on how to make SWISH-E better. You may want to join
the SWISH-E Discussion.
RPM found in directory: /mirror/carroll.cac.psu.edu/pub/linux/distributions/mandrakelinux/official/2011/i586/media/contrib/release