|Name : spyder
|Version : 2.0.12
||Vendor : Mandriva
|Release : 1
||Date : 2011-06-12 16:19:13
|Group : Development/Python
||Source RPM : spyder-2.0.12-1.src.rpm
|Size : 4.07 MB
|Packager : Lev Givon < lev_mandriva_org>
|Summary : Scientific Python Development Environment
|Description : |
Spyder is a Python development environment with tons of features:
* Editor - Multi-language editor with function/class browser, code
analysis (pyflakes and pylint are currently supported),
horizontal/verti- cal splitting, etc.
* Documentation viewer - Automatically show documentation (if
available, or source code otherwise) for any class instantiation or
function call made in a Python shell (interactive/external console,
* Interactive console - Python shell with workspace support (variable
explorer with GUI based editors: dictionary editor, array editor,
...) and matplotlib figures integration.
* External console (separate process) - Run Python scripts
(interactive, debugging or normal mode) or open a Python interpreter
with variable explorer and documentation viewer support (a basic
terminal window may also be opened with the external console)
* File/directories explorer
* Find in files feature - Supports regular expressions and mercurial
* History log
Spyder may also be used as a PyQt4 extension library (module \'spyderlib\').
For example, the Python interactive shell widget used in Spyder may be
embedded in your own PyQt4 application.
RPM found in directory: /mirror/carroll.cac.psu.edu/pub/linux/distributions/mandrakelinux/official/2011/i586/media/contrib/release