|Name : qemacs
|Version : 0.3.1
||Vendor : Mandriva
|Release : 3mdk
||Date : 2005-11-03 16:30:56
|Group : Editors
||Source RPM : qemacs-0.3.1-3mdk.src.rpm
|Size : 0.90 MB
|Packager : Nicolas Lécureuil < neoclust_mandriva_org>
|Summary : A small heavy featured editor
|Description : |
QEmacs (for Quick Emacs) is a very small but powerful UNIX editor. It has
features that even big editors lack :
- Full screen editor with an Emacs look and feel with all Emacs common
features: multi-buffer, multi-window, command mode, universal argument,
keyboard macros, config file with C like syntax, minibuffer with completion
- Can edit files of hundreds of Megabytes without being slow by using a highly
optimized internal representation and by mmaping the file.
- Full UTF8 support, including bidirectional editing respecting the Unicode
bidi algorithm. Arabic and Indic scripts handling (in progress).
- WYSIWYG HTML/XML/CSS2 mode graphical editing. Also supports lynx like
rendering on VT100 terminals.
- WYSIWYG DocBook mode based on XML/CSS2 renderer.
- C mode: coloring with immediate update. Emacs like auto-indent.
- Shell mode: colorized VT100 emulation so that your shell work exactly as you
expect. Compile mode with next/prev error.
- Input methods for most languages, including Chinese (input methods come from
the Yudit editor).
- Hexadecimal editing mode with insertion and block commands. Unicode hexa
editing of UTF8 files also supported.
- Works on any VT100 terminals without termcap. UTF8 VT100 support included
with double width glyphs.
- X11 support. Support multiple proportionnal fonts at the same time (as
XEmacs). X Input methods supported. Xft extension supported for anti aliased
- Small! Full version (including HTML/XML/CSS2/DocBook rendering): 150KB big.
Basic version is 49KB.
RPM found in directory: /mirror/carroll.cac.psu.edu/pub/linux/distributions/mandrakelinux/official/2011/i586/media/contrib/release