|Name : python-whoosh
|Version : 2.1.0
||Vendor : Mandriva
|Release : 1
||Date : 2011-08-07 04:23:36
|Group : Development/Python
||Source RPM : python-whoosh-2.1.0-1.src.rpm
|Size : 3.98 MB
|Packager : Lev Givon < lev_mandriva_org>
|Summary : Fast, pure Python full text indexing, search, and spell checking library
|Description : |
Whoosh is a fast, featureful full-text indexing and searching library
implemented in pure Python. Programmers can use it to easily add
search functionality to their applications and websites. Every part of
how Whoosh works can be extended or replaced to meet your needs
Some of Whoosh\'s features include:
* Pythonic API.
* Pure-Python. No compilation or binary packages needed, no mysterious
* Fielded indexing and search.
* Fast indexing and retrieval -- faster than any other pure-Python,
scoring, full-text search solution I know of.
* Pluggable scoring algorithm (including BM25F), text analysis,
storage, posting format, etc.
* Powerful query language parsed by pyparsing.
* Pure Python spell-checker (as far as I know, the only one).
RPM found in directory: /mirror/carroll.cac.psu.edu/pub/linux/distributions/mandrakelinux/official/2011/i586/media/contrib/release