|Name : php-pear-PEAR_PackageFileManager
|Version : 1.7.0
||Vendor : Mandriva
|Release : 4
||Date : 2011-05-27 10:45:04
|Group : Development/PHP
||Source RPM : php-pear-PEAR_PackageFileManager-1.7.0-4.src.rpm
|Size : 0.13 MB
|Packager : Oden Eriksson < oeriksson_mandriva_com>
|Summary : Takes an existing package.xml file and updates it with a new filelist and changelog
|Description : |
This package revolutionizes the maintenance of PEAR packages. With a
few parameters, the entire package.xml is automatically updated with a
listing of all files in a package.
- manages the new package.xml 2.0 format in PEAR 1.4.0
- can detect PHP and extension dependencies using PHP_CompatInfo
- reads in an existing package.xml file, and only changes the release/changelog
- a plugin system for retrieving files in a directory. Currently two plugins
exist, one for standard recursive directory content listing, and one that
reads the CVS/Entries files and generates a file listing based on the
contents of a checked out CVS repository
- incredibly flexible options for assigning install roles to files/directories
- ability to ignore any file based on a * ? wildcard-enabled string(s)
- ability to include only files that match a * ? wildcard-enabled string(s)
- ability to manage dependencies
- can output the package.xml in any directory, and read in the package.xml
file from any directory.
- can specify a different name for the package.xml file
PEAR_PackageFileManager is fully unit tested.
The new PEAR_PackageFileManager2 class is not.
RPM found in directory: /mirror/carroll.cac.psu.edu/pub/linux/distributions/mandrakelinux/official/2011/i586/media/contrib/release