|Name : mucommander
|Version : 0.8.5
||Vendor : Mandriva
|Release : 1
||Date : 2011-07-24 13:22:40
|Group : File tools
||Source RPM : mucommander-0.8.5-1.src.rpm
|Size : 4.11 MB
|Packager : Александр Казанцев < kazancas_mandriva_org>
|Summary : muCommander is a lightweight, cross-platform file manager
|Description : |
muCommander is a lightweight, cross-platform file manager with a dual-pane interface. It runs on any operating system with Java support (Mac OS X, Windows, Linux, *BSD, Solaris...).
Here\'s a non-exhaustive list of what you\'ll find:
* Virtual filesystem with support for local volumes, FTP, SFTP, SMB, NFS, HTTP, Amazon S3, Hadoop HDFS and Bonjour
* Quickly copy, move, rename files, create directories, email files...
* Browse, create and uncompress ZIP, RAR, 7z, TAR, GZip, BZip2, ISO/NRG, AR/Deb and LST archives
* ZIP files can be modified on-the-fly, without having to recompress the whole archive
* Universal bookmarks and credentials manager
* Multiple windows support
* Full keyboard access
* Highly configurable
* Available in 23 languages : American & British English, French, German, Spanish, Czech, Simplified & Traditional Chinese, Polish, Hungarian, Russian, Slovenian, Romanian, Italian, Korean, Brazilian Portuguese, Dutch, Slovak, Japanese, Swedish, Danish, Ukrainian and Arabic.
* Free Software (GPL)
RPM found in directory: /mirror/carroll.cac.psu.edu/pub/linux/distributions/mandrakelinux/official/2011/i586/media/contrib/release