|Name : mldonkey
|Version : 3.0.7
||Vendor : Mandriva
|Release : 1
||Date : 2011-08-07 04:51:15
|Group : System/Servers
||Source RPM : mldonkey-3.0.7-1.src.rpm
|Size : 5.76 MB
|Packager : Andrey Bondrov < abondrov_mandriva_org>
|Summary : Door to the \'donkey\' network
|Description : |
MLDonkey is a door to the \'donkey\' network, a decentralized network used to
exchange big files on the Internet. It is written in a wonderful language,
called Objective-Caml, and present most features of the basic Windows donkey
client, plus some more:
- It should work on most UNIX-compatible platforms.
- You can remotely command your client, either by telnet, on a WEB browser,
or with the GTK interface.
- You can connect to several servers, and each search will query all the
- You can select mp3s by bitrates in queries (useful ?).
- You can select the name of a downloaded file before moving it to your
- You can have several queries in the graphical user interface at the same
- You can remember your old queries results in the command-line interface.
- You can search in the history of all files you have seen on the network.
It can also access other peer-to-peer networks:
- Direct Connect
- Open Napster
- Gnutella LimeWire
- Audio Galaxy
RPM found in directory: /mirror/carroll.cac.psu.edu/pub/linux/distributions/mandrakelinux/official/2011/i586/media/contrib/release