|Name : libucl-devel
|Version : 1.03
||Vendor : Mandriva
|Release : 8
||Date : 2011-06-06 10:44:20
|Group : Development/C
||Source RPM : ucl-1.03-8.src.rpm
|Size : 0.38 MB
|Packager : Funda Wang < fwang_mandriva_org>
|Summary : The UCL Compression Library - development environment
|Description : |
UCL implements a number of algorithms with the following features:
- Decompression is simple and *very* fast.
- Requires no memory for decompression.
- The decompressors can be squeezed into less than 200 bytes of code.
- Focuses on compression levels for generating pre-compressed data which
achieve a quite competitive compression ratio.
- Allows you to dial up extra compression at a speed cost in the compressor.
The speed of the decompressor is not reduced.
- Algorithm is thread safe.
- Algorithm is lossless.
UCL supports in-place decompression.
Install ucl if you need to compile an application with libucl1
RPM found in directory: /mirror/carroll.cac.psu.edu/pub/linux/distributions/mandrakelinux/official/2011/i586/media/contrib/release