|Name : libspectrum8
|Version : 1.0.0
||Vendor : Mandriva
|Release : 1
||Date : 2011-08-05 12:01:08
|Group : System/Libraries
||Source RPM : libspectrum-1.0.0-1.src.rpm
|Size : 0.23 MB
|Packager : Andrey Bondrov < abondrov_mandriva_org>
|Summary : A library to make the input and output of ZX Spectrum emulator files easier
|Description : |
libspectrum is a library which is designed to make the input and
output of ZX Spectrum emulator files slightly easier than it would be
otherwise. It should hopefully compile and run on Unix-based systems,
Win32 and Mac OS X.
Currently supported are:
* Snapshots: .z80, .szx, .sna (all read/write), .zxs, .sp., .snp and
+D snapshots (read only).
* Tape images: .tzx, .tap (read/write) and Warajevo .tap (read only).
* Input recordings: .rzx (read/write).
* Timex cartridges: .dck (read only).
* IDE hard disk images: .hdf (read/write).
This package provides the libraries to handle ZX Spectrum emulator files.
RPM found in directory: /mirror/carroll.cac.psu.edu/pub/linux/distributions/mandrakelinux/official/2011/i586/media/contrib/release