|Name : libmxml1
|Version : 2.6
||Vendor : Mandriva
|Release : 2
||Date : 2011-07-13 14:47:02
|Group : System/Libraries
||Source RPM : mxml-2.6-2.src.rpm
|Size : 0.41 MB
|Packager : Götz Waschk < waschk_mandriva_org>
|Summary : Miniature XML development library
|Description : |
Mini-XML is a small XML parsing library that you can use to read XML and
XML-like data files in your application without requiring large non-standard
libraries. Mini-XML provides the following functionality:
- Reading of UTF-8 and UTF-16 and writing of UTF-8 encoded XML files and
- Data is stored in a linked-list tree structure, preserving the XML data
- Supports arbitrary element names, attributes, and attribute values with no
preset limits, just available memory.
- Supports integer, real, opaque (\"cdata\"), and text data types in \"leaf\"
- Functions for creating and managing trees of data.
- \"Find\" and \"walk\" functions for easily locating and navigating trees of data.
Mini-XML doesn\'t do validation or other types of processing on the data based
upon schema files or other sources of definition information, nor does it
support character entities other than those required by the XML specification.
RPM found in directory: /mirror/carroll.cac.psu.edu/pub/linux/distributions/mandrakelinux/official/2011/i586/media/contrib/release