|Name : libmatthew-java
|Version : 0.7.1
||Vendor : Mandriva
|Release : 0.0.1mdv2009.0
||Date : 2008-04-29 20:26:35
|Group : Development/Java
||Source RPM : libmatthew-java-0.7.1-0.0.1mdv2009.0.src.rpm
|Size : 0.29 MB
|Packager : David Walluck < walluck_mandriva_org>
|Summary : Collection of Java libraries
|Description : |
A collection of Java libraries, including:
- Unix Sockets Library: This is a collection of classes and native code to
allow you to read and write Unix sockets in Java.
- Debug Library: This is a comprehensive logging and debugging solution.
- CGI Library: This is a collection of classes and native code to allow you to
write CGI applications in Java.
- I/O Library: This provides a few much needed extensions to the Java I/O
subsystem. Firstly, there is a class which will connect and InputStream with
an OutputStream and copy data between them.
Secondly there are two classes for inserting into an Input or OutputStream
pipe a command line command, so that everything is piped through that
Thirdly there are a pair of classes for splitting streams in two. This can
either be to two OuputStreams, or to an OutputStream and a file. Equivelent
to the UNIX tool tee in UNIX pipes.
- Hexdump: This class formats byte-arrays in hex and ascii for display.
RPM found in directory: /mirror/carroll.cac.psu.edu/pub/linux/distributions/mandrakelinux/official/2011/i586/media/contrib/release