|Name : inventory
|Version : 0.65
||Vendor : Mandriva
|Release : 12
||Date : 2011-03-17 11:10:49
|Group : Databases
||Source RPM : inventory-0.65-12.src.rpm
|Size : 0.09 MB
|Packager : Oden Eriksson < oeriksson_mandriva_com>
|Summary : Simple GTK2 inventory program using MySQL
|Description : |
Inventory is a gtk+-2 inventory program that uses a mysql database as backend.
Inventory can\'t do anything fancy, complicated or complex (like linked tables),
instead it tries to be flexible, multi-purpose and fast while remaining easy to
use. Features include:
* Mysql Backend.
* User defined amount of columns in a table.
* Every column can be either a string, integer or boolean.
* Everything can be changed at any time. f.e. amount off column, column
name, column type, category name, etc
* Direct editing off data in the table, or in a pop-up window.
* Export to html or comma seperated file.
* Import from comma seperated file with preview.
* User feedback, the program tries to give as much feedback as needed.
* Responsive, changes are directly applyed in the gui, and synced with
* When an error has occured, it gives the user the oppertunity to correct
* Lots More
RPM found in directory: /mirror/carroll.cac.psu.edu/pub/linux/distributions/mandrakelinux/official/2011/i586/media/contrib/release