|Name : grin
|Version : 1.2.1
||Vendor : Mandriva
|Release : 2mdv2011.0
||Date : 2010-10-31 08:30:52
|Group : Text tools
||Source RPM : grin-1.2.1-2mdv2011.0.src.rpm
|Size : 0.10 MB
|Packager : Funda Wang < fwang_mandriva_org>
|Summary : A grep-like program for searching directories full of source code
|Description : |
Grin is a tool for searching through directories full of source code. Although
similar to grep, it has a number of unique features:
* Recurse directories by default.
* Do not go into directories with specified names.
* Do not search files with specified extensions.
* Be able to show context lines before and after matched lines.
* Python regex syntax.
* Unless suppressed via a command line option, display the filename regardless
of the number of files.
* Accept a file (or stdin) with a list of newline-separated filenames.
* Grep through gzipped text files.
* Be useful as a library to build custom tools quickly.
RPM found in directory: /mirror/carroll.cac.psu.edu/pub/linux/distributions/mandrakelinux/official/2011/i586/media/contrib/release