|Name : gpredict
|Version : 1.3
||Vendor : Mandriva
|Release : 1
||Date : 2011-03-14 21:05:26
|Group : Sciences/Geosciences
||Source RPM : gpredict-1.3-1.src.rpm
|Size : 5.27 MB
|Packager : Jani Välimaa < wally_mandriva_org>
|Summary : Fast and accurate real-time satellite tracking
|Description : |
Gpredict includes the following features:
* Tracking an infinite number of satellites only limited by the
physical memory and processing power of the computer.
* Display the tracking data in lists, maps, polar plots and any
combination of these.
* You can have many modules open at the same either in a
notebook or in their own windows. The module can also run in
* You can use many ground stations. Ground station coordinates
can either be entered manually or you can get some appriximate values
from a list with more than 2000 predefined locations worldwide.
* Predict upcoming passes for satellites, including passes where a
satellite may be visible and communication windows
* Very detailed information about both the real time data and the
* Gpredict can run in real-time, simulated real-time (fast forward and
backward), and manual time control.
* Doppler tuning of radios via Hamlib rigctld.
* Antenna rotator control via Hamlib rotctld.
RPM found in directory: /mirror/carroll.cac.psu.edu/pub/linux/distributions/mandrakelinux/official/2011/i586/media/contrib/release