|Name : gnome-schedule
|Version : 2.1.1
||Vendor : Mandriva
|Release : 2mdv2011.0
||Date : 2010-12-06 08:34:22
|Group : System/Configuration/Other
||Source RPM : gnome-schedule-2.1.1-2mdv2011.0.src.rpm
|Size : 2.22 MB
|Packager : Oden Eriksson < oeriksson_mandriva_com>
|Summary : Managing cron job or at job using GUI
|Description : |
Gnome-schedule is a tool for managing a users crontab or at jobs
using a GUI. Its key features include:
* View and edit cron and at jobs in a GUI
* You can add templates like \"Build Kernel\" or \"Scan for viruses\" for
easy reuse of jobs
* Change other users cron and at jobs if you are root
* Icons and titles for jobs
* A human readable text string of cron jobs, to make it easier for
users to understand something like: 5 0 * * *, gnome-schedule translates
it into: At every day at 00:05
* There is also some predefined common expressions like; every day,
every minute, every week, tomorrow, next week. Depending whether you are
adding a cron job or at job.
* An advanced view to make it more efficient for the experienced user
to manage his crontabs.
* A calendar to choose when an at job should be added.
WARNING: This is still a beta release and not ready for user consumption
yet. It is uploaded for software testing. Please submit bug reports to
GNOME bugzilla (bugzilla.gnome.org).
RPM found in directory: /mirror/carroll.cac.psu.edu/pub/linux/distributions/mandrakelinux/official/2011/i586/media/contrib/release