|Name : vdr-plugin-epgsearch
|Version : 0.9.24
||Vendor : Mandriva
|Release : 4mdv2010.0
||Date : 2009-07-28 22:02:49
|Group : Video
||Source RPM : vdr-plugin-epgsearch-0.9.24-4mdv2010.0.src.rpm
|Size : 1.75 MB
|Packager : Anssi Hannula < anssi_mandriva_org>
|Summary : VDR plugin: search the EPG for repeats and more
|Description : |
EPG-Search can be used as a replacement for the default schedules
menu entry. It looks like the standard schedules menu, but adds some
- Commands for EPG entries with 5 built-in commands like \'show repeats\',
\'create search\'. One can add own commands for other needs, like adding a
- Add up to 4 user-defined times to \'now\' and \'next\'
- Searching the EPG: Create reusable queries, which can also be used
as \'search timers\'.
- Search timers: Search for broadcasts in the background and add a
timer if one matches (similar to VDRAdmin\'s auto-timers) or simply
make an announcement about it via OSD
- Avoid double recordings of the same event
* timer preview
* recognition of broken recordings
* fuzzy event comparison
- Progress bar in \'What\'s on now\' and \'What\'s on next\'
- Shift the time displayed by keypress, e.g. \'What\'s on now\' + 30 minutes
- Start menu can be setup between \'Schedule\' or \'What\'s on now\'
- background check for timer conflicts with a timer conflict manager
- detailed epg menu (summary) allows jumping to the next/previous
- support for extended EPG info for search timers
- extension of the timer edit menu with a directory item, user
defined weekday selection and a subtitle completion.
RPM found in directory: /mirror/carroll.cac.psu.edu/pub/linux/distributions/mandrakelinux/official/2010.1/i586/media/contrib/release