|Name : torch-devel
|Version : 3.1
||Vendor : Mandriva
|Release : 2mdv2010.0
||Date : 2009-09-20 19:37:45
|Group : Development/C++
||Source RPM : torch-3.1-2mdv2010.0.src.rpm
|Size : 1.75 MB
|Packager : Thierry Vignaud < tvignaud_mandriva_com>
|Summary : State of the art machine learning library
|Description : |
Torch is a machine-learning library, written in C++. Its aim is to
provide the state-of-the-art of the best algorithms. It is, and it
will be, in development forever.
* Many gradient-based methods, including multi-layered perceptrons,
radial basis functions, and mixtures of experts. Many small
\"modules\" (Linear module, Tanh module, SoftMax module, ...) can be
* Support Vector Machine, for classification and regression.
* Distribution package, includes Kmeans, Gaussian Mixture Models,
Hidden Markov Models, and Bayes Classifier, and classes for speech
recognition with embedded training.
* Ensemble models such as Bagging and Adaboost.
* Non-parametric models such as K-nearest-neighbors, Parzen Regression
and Parzen Density Estimator.
This package contains the static library and headers of Torch compiled
with single precision support.
RPM found in directory: /mirror/carroll.cac.psu.edu/pub/linux/distributions/mandrakelinux/official/2010.1/i586/media/contrib/release