|Name : python-enthought-envisageplugins
|Version : 3.1.2
||Vendor : Mandriva
|Release : 1mdv2010.1
||Date : 2010-02-26 20:49:16
|Group : Development/Python
||Source RPM : python-enthought-envisageplugins-3.1.2-1mdv2010.1.src.rpm
|Size : 1.20 MB
|Packager : Lev Givon < lev_mandriva_org>
|Summary : Enthought Tool Suite - EnvisagePlugins project
|Description : |
The EnvisagePlugins project includes a number of plug-ins for the
Envisage framework that we have found useful for building scientific
applications. Envisage does not require that you use these plug-ins,
but you may find them useful to avoid having to reinvent these
* Workbench: Provides an application GUI window that supports views and
perspectives, similar to the Eclipse IDE.
* Action: Supports user-interaction command mechanisms, such as toolbars,
menus, and buttons.
* Single Project: Supports a project paradigm for saving application data,
assuming an interaction model in which only one project can be open in
the application at a time.
* Text Editor: Provides a rudimentary text editor interface.
* Python Shell: Provides an interactive Python shell within a Workbench-based
* Debug: Provides the Frame Based Inspector from the Developer Tools project
as an Envisage plug-in.
RPM found in directory: /mirror/carroll.cac.psu.edu/pub/linux/distributions/mandrakelinux/official/2010.1/i586/media/contrib/release