|Name : python-enthought-apptools
|Version : 3.3.1
||Vendor : Mandriva
|Release : 1mdv2010.1
||Date : 2010-03-07 15:05:20
|Group : Development/Python
||Source RPM : python-enthought-apptools-3.3.1-1mdv2010.1.src.rpm
|Size : 3.05 MB
|Packager : Lev Givon < lev_mandriva_org>
|Summary : Enthought Tool Suite - AppTools project
|Description : |
The Enthought Tool Suite includes a set of packages useful in creating
a number of applications. They implement functionality that is
commonly needed by many applications. These packages are distributed
together as the AppTools project:
* enthought.appscripting: Framework for scripting applications.
* enthought.help: Provides a plugin for displaying documents and examples
and running demos in Evisage Workbench applications.
* enthought.io: Provides an abstraction for files and folders in a
* enthought.naming: Manages naming contexts, supporting
non-string data types and scoped preferences.
* enthoight.permissions: Supports limiting access to parts of an application
unless the user is appropriately authorized (not full-blown security).
* enthought.persistence: Supports pickling the state of a Python
object to a dictionary, which can then be flexibly applied in
restoring the state of the object.
* enthought.preferences: Manages application preferences.
* enthought.resource: Manages application resources such as images and sounds.
* enthought.rst: Tools and editors for working with reStructured Text.
* enthought.scripting: A framework for automatic recording of Python scripts.
* enthought.sweet_pickle: Handles class-level versioning, to support
loading of saved data that exist over several generations of
internal class structures.
* enthought.template: Supports creating templatizable object hierarchies.
* enthought.type_manager: Manages type extensions, including factories to
generate adapters, and hooks for methods and functions.
* enthought.undo: Supports undoing and scripting application commands.
RPM found in directory: /mirror/carroll.cac.psu.edu/pub/linux/distributions/mandrakelinux/official/2010.1/i586/media/contrib/release