|Name : opengrade
|Version : 3.1.7
||Vendor : Mandriva
|Release : 1mdv2010.1
||Date : 2010-02-12 12:55:09
|Group : Office
||Source RPM : opengrade-3.1.7-1mdv2010.1.src.rpm
|Size : 0.59 MB
|Packager : Funda Wang < fwang_mandriva_org>
|Summary : Local and web-based gradebook
|Description : |
OpenGrade is software for teachers to keep track of grades.
* A variety of reports can be created.
* Grades can be uploaded to a web server, where students can have
password-protected access to them. (see /usr/share/doc/opengrade*)
* If you use a set grading scale, you can have the software use it to compute
letter grades automatically.
* Grades can be based on total points, or on a weighted average of scores in
various categories such as exams and quizzes.
* You can drop the lowest grade (or the N lowest grades) from a given category.
* Students can be dropped and later reinstated without losing all their grades.
* Gradebook files can be automatically backed up on a web server.
* There is support for extra-credit categories, and for categories that don\'t
count towards the student\'s grade.
* Gradebook files are password-protected with a digital watermark, so you can
* Gradebook files are in a plain-text format, which makes it easy to work with
them using Unix utilities.
RPM found in directory: /mirror/carroll.cac.psu.edu/pub/linux/distributions/mandrakelinux/official/2010.1/i586/media/contrib/release