|Name : mypasswordsafe
|Version : 20091018
||Vendor : Mandriva
|Release : 1mdv2010.1
||Date : 2010-01-08 07:28:15
|Group : Databases
||Source RPM : mypasswordsafe-20091018-1mdv2010.1.src.rpm
|Size : 0.75 MB
|Packager : Anssi Hannula < anssi_mandriva_org>
|Summary : Straight-forward, easy-to-use password manager
|Description : |
MyPasswordSafe is a straight-forward, easy-to-use password manager
that maintains compatibility with Password Safe files. MyPasswordSafe
has the following features:
- Safes are encrypted when they are stored to disk.
- Passwords never have to be seen, because they are copied to the
- Random passwords can be generated.
- Window size, position, and column widths are remembered.
- Passwords remain encrypted until they need to be decrypted at the
dialog and file levels.
- A safe can be made active so it will always be opened when
- Supports Unicode in the safes
- Languages supported: English and French
RPM found in directory: /mirror/carroll.cac.psu.edu/pub/linux/distributions/mandrakelinux/official/2010.1/i586/media/contrib/release