|Name : ltspfs
|Version : 0.6
||Vendor : Mandriva
|Release : 1mdv2010.1
||Date : 2010-02-19 21:05:25
|Group : System/Servers
||Source RPM : ltspfs-0.6-1mdv2010.1.src.rpm
|Size : 0.09 MB
|Packager : Frederik Himpe < fhimpe_mandriva_org>
|Summary : Tool used to mount local media on an Xterminal from the terminals serveur
|Description : |
ltspfs is a remote filesystem consisting of two parts:
1) A network server daemon that runs on the LTSP terminal.
2) A FUSE module that runs in user-space on the server, that connects with
the daemon on the client.
The goals of ltspfs are:
1. Provide a lightweight file access mechanism that will be feasable on
lower end hardware.
2. Provide a stateless file access method that will feature \"atomic\" reads
and writes to minimize impact from client network disruptions.
3. Provide a network filesystem that handles client reboots and
disconnections in a manner that doesn\'t leave inaccesible, unmountable
filesystems on the LTSP server.
4. Provide a network filesystem that can easily handle the oddities of
dealing with removable media, and integrate well with udev (LTSP\'s
preferred device handling support).
RPM found in directory: /mirror/carroll.cac.psu.edu/pub/linux/distributions/mandrakelinux/official/2010.1/i586/media/contrib/release