|Name : libucl1
|Version : 1.03
||Vendor : Mandriva
|Release : 7mdv2010.0
||Date : 2009-09-09 06:41:31
|Group : System/Libraries
||Source RPM : ucl-1.03-7mdv2010.0.src.rpm
|Size : 0.12 MB
|Packager : Thierry Vignaud < tvignaud_mandriva_com>
|Summary : The UCL Compression Library
|Description : |
UCL implements a number of algorithms with the following features:
- Decompression is simple and *very* fast.
- Requires no memory for decompression.
- The decompressors can be squeezed into less than 200 bytes of code.
- Focuses on compression levels for generating pre-compressed data which
achieve a quite competitive compression ratio.
- Allows you to dial up extra compression at a speed cost in the compressor.
The speed of the decompressor is not reduced.
- Algorithm is thread safe.
- Algorithm is lossless.
UCL supports in-place decompression.
This package contains the library needed to run programs dynamically
linked with libucl.
RPM found in directory: /mirror/carroll.cac.psu.edu/pub/linux/distributions/mandrakelinux/official/2010.1/i586/media/contrib/release