|Name : libcgicc-devel
|Version : 3.2.8
||Vendor : Mandriva
|Release : 1mdv2010.0
||Date : 2009-06-09 21:04:16
|Group : Development/C
||Source RPM : cgicc-3.2.8-1mdv2010.0.src.rpm
|Size : 1.91 MB
|Packager : Jérôme Brenier < incubusss_mandriva_org>
|Summary : ANSI C++ class lib that simplifies the creation of CGI apps
|Description : |
GNU Cgicc is an ANSI C++ compliant class library that greatly
simplifies the creation of CGI applications for the World Wide
Web. Cgicc performs the following functions:
- Parses both GET and POST form data transparently.
- Provides string, integer, floating-point and single- and
multiple-choice retrieval methods for form data.
- Provides methods for saving and restoring CGI environments to aid
in application debugging.
- Provides full on-the-fly HTML generation capabilities, with support
for cookies and file inclusion.
- Supports HTTP file upload.
RPM found in directory: /mirror/carroll.cac.psu.edu/pub/linux/distributions/mandrakelinux/official/2010.1/i586/media/contrib/release