|Name : jokosher
|Version : 0.11.4
||Vendor : Mandriva
|Release : 1mdv2010.1
||Date : 2010-03-01 22:29:06
|Group : Sound
||Source RPM : jokosher-0.11.4-1mdv2010.1.src.rpm
|Size : 3.75 MB
|Packager : Frederik Himpe < fhimpe_mandriva_org>
|Summary : Simple yet powerful multi-track studio
|Description : |
Jokosher is a simple and poweful multi-track studio.Jokosher provides
a complete application for recording, editing, mixing and exporting audio,
and has been specifically designed with usability in mind. The developers
behind Jokosher have re-thought audio production at every level, and created
something devilishly simple to use.
Jokosher offers a strong featureset:
* Easy to use interface, designed from the ground up. Jokosher uses concepts
and language familiar to musicians, and is a breeze to use.
* Simple editing with splitting, trimming and moving tools.
* Multi-track volume mixing with VU sliders.
* Import audio (Ogg Vorbis, MP3, FLAC, WAV and anything else supported by
GStreamer) into your projects.
* A range of instruments can be added to a project, and instruments can be
renamed.Instruments can also be muted and soloed easily.
* Export to MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, WAV and anything else GStreamer supports.
* Documentation (User Guide, FAQ, Tutorial) and User Community (Forums, IRC).
RPM found in directory: /mirror/carroll.cac.psu.edu/pub/linux/distributions/mandrakelinux/official/2010.1/i586/media/contrib/release