|Name : gtkpod
|Version : 0.99.16
||Vendor : Mandriva
|Release : 1mdv2010.1
||Date : 2010-03-22 09:16:36
|Group : Communications
||Source RPM : gtkpod-0.99.16-1mdv2010.1.src.rpm
|Size : 3.93 MB
|Packager : Götz Waschk < waschk_mandriva_org>
|Summary : GTK interface to iPod
|Description : |
gtkpod is a platform independent GUI for Apple\'s iPod using GTK2. It allows
you to upload songs and playlists to your iPod. It supports ID3 tag editing,
multiple charsets for ID3 tags, detects duplicate songs, allows offline
modification of the database with later synchronisation, and more.
gtkpod allows you to
* Read your existing iTunesDB (i.e. import the existing contents of
* Add mp3 files to the iPod. You can choose the charset the ID3 tags
are encoded in from within gtkpod. The default is the charset
currently used by your locale setting.
* When adding songs, gtkpod detects duplicates (opt).
* Remove songs from the iPod.
* Create and modify playlists.
* Modify ID3 tags -- changes are also updated in the original file (opt)
* Write the updated iTunesDB and added songs to your iPod.
* Work offline and synchronize your new playlists / songs with the iPod
at a later time.
RPM found in directory: /mirror/carroll.cac.psu.edu/pub/linux/distributions/mandrakelinux/official/2010.1/i586/media/contrib/release