|Name : firestarter
|Version : 1.0.3
||Vendor : Mandriva
|Release : 15mdv2010.1
||Date : 2010-02-16 18:31:33
|Group : System/Configuration/Networking
||Source RPM : firestarter-1.0.3-15mdv2010.1.src.rpm
|Size : 1.32 MB
|Packager : Funda Wang < fwang_mandriva_org>
|Summary : A GUI firewall tool for GNOME 2
|Description : |
FireStarter is a GUI firewall tool for setting up, monitoring
and administring Linux firewalls under GUI. It features:
* User friendly graphical interface optimized for GNOME 2.
* Easy to use wizard customizes firewall to your needs.
* Real-time firewall hit monitor shows hostile probes.
* Open and close ports, shaping your firewalling with a few mouse clicks.
* Set up NAT or port forwarding for your home or company LAN.
* Designed for the GNOME desktop, but works in KDE too.
* Translated into over 38 languages.
* Advanced kernel tuning features
* Supports Linux kernel versions 2.6, 2.4 and 2.2.
RPM found in directory: /mirror/carroll.cac.psu.edu/pub/linux/distributions/mandrakelinux/official/2010.1/i586/media/contrib/release