|Name : fastr
|Version : 2.04
||Vendor : Mandriva
|Release : 11mdv2009.0
||Date : 2008-07-24 08:51:44
|Group : Sciences/Computer science
||Source RPM : fastr-2.04-11mdv2009.0.src.rpm
|Size : 0.41 MB
|Packager : Thierry Vignaud < tvignaud_mandriva_com>
|Summary : A tool for automatic indexing
|Description : |
Fastr is a parser for term and variant recognition. Fastr take as input a
corpus and a list of terms and ouputs the indexed corpus in which terms and
variants are recognized.
Fastr can be used in two modes:
- controlled indexing: input consists of a corpus and a list of terms,
- free indexing: input only consists of a corpus, the list of terms is
automatically acquired from the corpus.
Fastr uses the following resources:
- the corpus and the list of terms are tagged by the TreeTagger:
- if available, a list of morphological families and a list of semantic links
are used to calculate morphological and semantic variation. See sample files
- /usr/share/fastr/sem-classes-xx or ./lib/sem-links-xx
for the format (xx is the name of the language [en|fr]).
Perl modules are provided in order to generate these data from WordNet and
CELEXfor the English language.
The formalism of Fastr is close to PATR-II.
RPM found in directory: /mirror/carroll.cac.psu.edu/pub/linux/distributions/mandrakelinux/official/2010.1/i586/media/contrib/release