|Name : connect
|Version : 1.97
||Vendor : Mandriva
|Release : 1mdv2010.1
||Date : 2010-02-27 11:46:09
|Group : Networking/Other
||Source RPM : connect-1.97-1mdv2010.1.src.rpm
|Size : 0.06 MB
|Packager : Sandro Cazzaniga < kharec_mandriva_org>
|Summary : Relaying command to make network connection via proxy
|Description : |
Connect is the simple relaying command to make network connection
via SOCKS and https proxy. It is mainly intended to be used as
proxy command of OpenSSH. You can make SSH session beyond
the firewall with this command,
Features of connect.c are:
* Supports SOCKS (version 4/4a/5) and https CONNECT method.
* Supports NO-AUTH and USERPASS authentication of SOCKS
* Partially supports telnet proxy (experimental).
* You can input password from tty, ssh-askpass or environment variable.
* Run on UNIX or Windows platform.
* You can compile with various C compiler (cc, gcc, Visual C,
Borland C. etc.)
* Simple and general program independent from OpenSSH.
* You can also relay local socket stream instead of standard I/O.
RPM found in directory: /mirror/carroll.cac.psu.edu/pub/linux/distributions/mandrakelinux/official/2010.1/i586/media/contrib/release