|Name : cobertura
|Version : 1.9
||Vendor : Mandriva
|Release : 11mdv2010.0
||Date : 2009-09-25 11:19:50
|Group : Development/Java
||Source RPM : cobertura-1.9-11mdv2010.0.src.rpm
|Size : 0.26 MB
|Packager : Jaroslav Tulach < jtulach_mandriva_org>
|Summary : Free Java tool that calculates the percentage of code accessed by tests
|Description : |
Cobertura is a free Java tool that calculates the percentage of code
accessed by tests. It can be used to identify which parts of your
Java program are lacking test coverage. It is based on jcoverage.
* Can be executed from ant or from the command line.
* Instruments Java bytecode after it has been compiled.
* Can generate reports in HTML or XML.
* Shows percent of lines coveraged and branches coveraged for each
class, package, and for the overall project.
* Shows the McCabe cyclomatic code complexity of each class, and
the average cyclomatic code complexity for each package, and for
the overall product.
* Can sort HTML results by class name, percent of lines covered,
percent of branches covered, etc. And can sort in ascending or
NOTE: Due to asm version conflicts, if you use Cobertura as an ant
task you MUST add manually a classpath element
< classpath location=\"/usr/share/java/asm2/asm2.jar\"/>
to all Cobertura tasks requiring bytecode manipulation.
NOTE: This version does NOT contain the cyclomatic code complexity
code because the javancss dependency cannot currently be rebuilt
RPM found in directory: /mirror/carroll.cac.psu.edu/pub/linux/distributions/mandrakelinux/official/2010.1/i586/media/contrib/release