|Name : netsniff-ng
|Version : 0.6.3
||Vendor : Fedora Project
|Release : 1.fc26
||Date : 2017-04-12 14:51:22
|Group : Applications/Internet
||Source RPM : netsniff-ng-0.6.3-1.fc26.src.rpm
|Size : 1.88 MB
|Packager : Fedora Project
|Summary : Packet sniffing beast
|Description : |
netsniff-ng is a high performance Linux network sniffer for packet inspection.
It can be used for protocol analysis, reverse engineering or network
debugging. The gain of performance is reached by \'zero-copy\' mechanisms, so
that the kernel does not need to copy packets from kernelspace to userspace.
netsniff-ng toolkit currently consists of the following utilities:
* netsniff-ng: the zero-copy sniffer, pcap capturer and replayer itself.
* trafgen: a high performance zero-copy network packet generator.
* ifpps: a top-like kernel networking and system statistics tool.
* curvetun: a lightweight curve25519-based multiuser IP tunnel.
* ashunt: an autonomous system trace route and ISP testing utility.
* flowtop: a top-like netfilter connection tracking tool.
* bpfc: a tiny Berkeley Packet Filter compiler supporting Linux extensions.
RPM found in directory: /mirror/download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/development/26/Everything/x86_64/os/Packages/n