|Name : JSkat
|Version : 0.14.2
||Vendor : PCLinuxOS
|Release : 1pclos2014
||Date : 2014-10-11 23:14:33
|Group : Games/Cards
||Source RPM : JSkat-0.14.2-1pclos2014.src.rpm
|Size : 25.67 MB
|Packager : ghostbunny
|Summary : An implementation of the German card game Skat in Java
|Description : |
JSkat application is a free implementation of the German card game Skat in Java.
You can play it on nearly every platform that runs a modern Java Runtime Environment.
Until now we only know that it runs on Windows and Linux with the JRE from Sun,
but we like to hear from you, if it\'s playable on other platforms, too.
JSkat is written by Jan Schäfer and Markus J. Luzius. It\'s a non profit project
that steals a lot of our spare time. Our goal is to develop a free computer Skat
game that can play either according to the official rules or with a customized
special ruleset that is often played in the pubs.
JSkat is copyrighted under the General Public License (GPL) 2.0.
Here are some key features of \"JSkat\":
· Playing according to the official rules of the International Skat Players
· Play suit, grand and null games.
· Games are passed in if no player bids.
· Playing pub rules like Kontra, Ramsch and Bock (planned)
· Calculation of wins and losses after each game
· Saving data in XML (planned)
· Multilanguage support
· Currently we support German and English.
· If you want to contribute a translation, please contact us.
· Creation and integration of your own AI Skat player (planned)
For the time being, there are three AI Skat players available for JSkat:
· A player with careful bidding, a basic opponent intelligence and currently no
single player AI.
· A player that doesn\'t do bidding very well and that\'s why it\'s losing most of
· A random player only for testing and driving the other players nuts. ;o)
· We\'ll release an interface definition that will allow you to create and integrate
your own AI player into JSkat. (planned)
· Cheat/Debug mode
· Look into the cards of the other skat players.
· Go through all tricks that were played.
· Watch three AI players against themselves.
RPM found in directory: /mirror/www.pclinuxos.com/pclinuxos/apt/pclinuxos/32bit/RPMS.updates