Changelog for gtk2-immodule-xim-32bit-2.24.32-lp152.4.4.x86_64.rpm
* Tue Mar 20 2018 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Unconditionally enable translation-update-upstream: on Tumbleweed, this results in a NOP and for Leap in SLE paid translations being used (boo#1086036).
* Mon Feb 26 2018 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Use SPDX3.0 license tags and package COPYING as %license
* Tue Jan 09 2018 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 2.24.32: + Fix abicheck.- Use the release version as revision and set versionformat to PARENT_TAG, ensure we build the upstream released tag.
* Fri Dec 29 2017 jengelhAATTinai.de- Sync summaries with gtk4.
* Tue Dec 26 2017 yfjiangAATTsuse.com- Manually move the position of \"Group System/Libraries\" line, which was moved automatically by format_spec_file, above the comment of \"Requires: hicolor-icon-theme\": https://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-packaging/2017-07/msg00062.html
* Thu Dec 21 2017 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 2.24.31+20171209.61d5c82f5c: + Fix updating the widget accessible description when using its tooltip + Fix introspection builds on Visual Studio 2017 + imcontextxim: Fix showing glyph in status window + Visual Studio builds: Improve binary security + Fixed: If can’t add child, don’t add to child info + ComboBox: Don’t let modes disconnect each other + Enter submenus when activating their parent item + ComboBox: Don’t pile up ::grab-broken handlers + testcombo: Test grid :row- and :column-span-column + Updated translations.- Switch to git checkout via source service.- Following the above, remove gnome-common BuildRequires and gnome-autogen.sh call. Replace with libtool BuildRequires and autogen.sh call, also add gtk-doc BuildRequires and pass - -enable-gtk-doc to configure.- Clean up patch numbering.- Drop gtk2-window-dragging.patch: Fixed upstream (bgo#554057).- Drop bugzilla-131498-allow-xim-for-all-languages.patch: This patch was only applied to work around a missing recommends for scim-32Bit, stop doing that, as we should not fix errors in other packages in a toolkit.- Conditionally apply translations-update-upstream BuildRequires and macro for non-openSUSE only.
* Tue Dec 05 2017 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Switch to using python3: + Replace -devel\'s python2-xml Requires with python3-xml. + Add gtk2-converter-python3.patch: convert gtk-build-converter to be a python3 script.
* Wed Nov 01 2017 mpluskalAATTsuse.com- Explicitly require python2 modules for devel package- Cleanup with spec-cleaner
* Tue Jun 27 2017 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Migrate %icon_theme_cache_post/postun macro from hicolor-icon-theme to gtk2-tools file triggers. Any package installing icons below /usr/share/icons will trigger. Each package will produce the cache for every icon theme being updated. The same trigger is also added to gtk3-tools, where only the one owning the current instance of /usr/bin/gtk-update-icon-cache update-alternatie link actually executes the update.
* Wed Jun 14 2017 olafAATTaepfle.de- Add gtk2-updateiconcache_sort.patch: have gtk-update-icon-cache sort directory entries when creating caches. The build system uses this to produce an embedded cache for the stock icons. With this, we can have reproducible builds.
* Tue Sep 13 2016 mgorseAATTsuse.com- Update to version 2.24.31 (CVE-2013-7447, bgo#703220): + Backport many file chooser entry fixes and cleanups. + Don\'t crash if invisible files are deleted. + Bugs fixed: bgo#555087, bgo#586367, bgo#635287, bgo#640698, bgo#648419, bgo#672271, bgo#679333, bgo#687196, bgo#703220 (CVE-2013-7447), bgo#720330, bgo#729927, bgo#737777, bgo#752707, bgo#756450, bgo#765120, bgo#765193, bgo#768163, bgo#764996, bgo#769126.- Rebase gtk2-bgo743166-remember-printing-authentication.patch.- Drop gtk2-bgo737777-fix-printing-authentication-crash.patch and gtk2-bnc957400-filechooserentry-update.patch: fixed upstream.
* Thu Aug 11 2016 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Fix update-alterntatives usage.
* Thu Apr 14 2016 idonmezAATTsuse.com- Update to GNOME 3.20 Fate#318572
* Thu Mar 10 2016 federicoAATTsuse.com- Add gtk2-bnc957400-filechooserentry-update.patch. This updates the Tab completion code in GtkFileChooser, so it works the same as in gtk3 (bnc#957400). The patch was associated with upstream commits: 55764ddd, 191d1cd90, 92d45e12, 8f9487f
* Sun Mar 06 2016 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 2.24.30: + Win32: Build fixes. + X11: Support Randr 1.5 monitor information. + Bugs fixed: bgo#722815, bgo#612611, bgo#699652, bgo#698652, bgo#758893. + Updated translations.- Drop gtk2-Deliver-GdkModifierType-during-drag-motion.patch and gtk2-randr-1.5-monitor-support.patch: Fixed upstream.
* Fri Jan 15 2016 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Add gtk2-Deliver-GdkModifierType-during-drag-motion.patch: Deliver GdkModifierType during \'drag-motion\' (bgo#722815). Patch from upstream git.
* Mon Dec 28 2015 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Add gtk2-randr-1.5-monitor-support.patch: Adds support for using the newly introduced monitor objects in the XRandR protocol. Patch from upstream git (bgo#759912).
* Fri Dec 11 2015 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 2.24.29: + OS X: Partial aspect ratio support. + Bugs fixed: bgo#345345, bgo#745127, bgo#749507, bgo#752638, bgo#753644, bgo#753691, bgo#753992, bgo#754046. + Updated translations.- Drop gtk2-gdk_region_destroy_instead_of_cairo_region_destroy: fixed upstream.
* Mon Aug 31 2015 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- gtk2-gdk_region_destroy_instead_of_cairo_region_destroy.patch added: Fix a wrong function call.
* Mon Jun 01 2015 joschibrauchleAATTgmx.de- Add two patches to fix boo#933034: + Add gtk2-bgo743166-remember-printing-authentication.patch: Allow credentials from gnome-keyring to be used for printing in GTK 2 (bgo#743166) + Add gtk2-bgo737777-fix-printing-authentication-crash.patch: Fix applications from randomly crashing while printing with a password-secured SMB printer (bgo#737777)
* Wed May 13 2015 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 2.24.28: + Bugs fixed: bgo#693738, bgo#746064, bgo#746269, bgo#748014.
* Wed Mar 04 2015 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 2.24.27: + Don\'t leak pixel data in some error paths. + Bugs fixed: bgo#696505, bgo#745052, bgo#745536.
* Tue Feb 17 2015 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 2.24.26: + gailbutton: Avoid a possible NULL dereference. + label: Avoid a possible NULL dereference. + Bugs fixed: bgo#635380, bgo#738837, bgo#741060, bgo#741959, bgo#743544, bgo#743917.- Drop gtk2-allow-deprecated-gdk-pixbuf-API.patch, gtk2-gdk_window_begin_paint_region.patch and gtk2-Do-not-leak-a-cairo-region.patch: fixed upstream.
* Mon Feb 09 2015 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Add gtk2-Do-not-leak-a-cairo-region.patch: Fix memory leak (bgo#738837).- Add gtk2-gdk_window_begin_paint_region.patch: When using the implicit paint pixmap, always draw to the same surface each time rather than creating a new one each time. This is both more effective and more natural (bgo#741060).
* Tue Nov 25 2014 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Do not package ChangeLog: it\'s a 2MB plain text file which is not going to be read ever by anybody. NEWS contains similar information in a more approachable way.
* Tue Nov 25 2014 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Add gtk2-allow-deprecated-gdk-pixbuf-API.patch: Allow deprecated gdk-pixbuf API, taken from git.
* Sun Nov 09 2014 Led - fix bashism in post script