Changelog for anjuta-devel-3.28.0-lp152.3.5.x86_64.rpm
* Tue Mar 20 2018 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Unconditionally enable translation-update-upstream: on Tumbleweed, this results in a NOP and for Leap in SLE paid translations being used (boo#1086036).
* Thu Mar 15 2018 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Replace pkgconfig(libvala-0.38) BuildRequires with libvala-devel.
* Sun Mar 11 2018 luc14n0AATTlinuxmail.org- Update to version 3.28.0: + help: Fix build-tutorial. + Fix a random crash when vim modelines are used. + Updated translations.- Drop: - update-desktop-files BuildRequires and its macro: they are no longer required anymore. - shared-mime-info BuildRequires, and glib2_gsettings_schema_
* and mime_database_
* post/postun scriptlets and glib2_gsettings_schema_requires macro: their functionality has been moved to RPM file triggers (RPM 4.13, suse_vesion 1330).
* Wed Feb 28 2018 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Modernize spec-file by calling spec-cleaner
* Sun Sep 10 2017 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.26.0: + Remove some untracked files from git status (bgo#787473). + Language-support-vala fails to build with vala 0.38 (bgo#786973). + Updated translations.- Stop passing --disable-vala to configure, bug fixed upstream.
* Fri Sep 08 2017 jengelhAATTinai.de- Trim descriptions in secondary packages, and update summaries. Do not run fdupes across hardlink boundaries.
* Wed Aug 30 2017 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Pass --disable-vala to configure until bgo#786973 is resolved.
* Sun Aug 20 2017 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.25.91: + bgo#782633: Scintilla editor occupies 100% of a core after switching tabs. + bgo#782452: Using #!/usr/bin/perl in scripts is not portable. + Avoid errors with recent version of gcc. + gdb: bgo#783380: Unable to debug executable compiled with -pie option. + bgo#770822: \"Search for example code\" points to discontinued webpage + bgo#763115: Anjuta builds are not reproducible. + Fix some compiler warnings. + Fix warning misleading-indentation. + Remove obsolete CSS properties. + Remove deprecated flags. + Fix some run time critical warnings. + Avoid an endless loop when updating a project. + Fix another crash when updating project files. + bgo#786309: segfault when shm support is missing. + gtksourceview: Ignore changes that happen during a save. + symbol-db: add support for libgda-6.0. + Support reproducible builds. + manuals: Remove extra - symbols before =. + Allow building with vala 0.36 and 0.38. + bgo#771625: needs support for vala 0.34. + Fix callback generation when user_data is set on glade. + Fix translator comments. + Updated translations.- Conditionally apply translations-update-upstream BuildRequires and macro for non-openSUSE only.- Drop anjuta-vala-0.34.patch and anjuta-fix-gcc7-build.patch: Fixed upstream, following this, drop gnome-common BuildRequires: and autogen.sh call, no longer needed.
* Thu Jul 20 2017 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Build with vala 0.38: + Replace pkgconfig(libvala-0.36) BuildRequires with pkgconfig(libvala-0.38). + Extend anjuta-vala-0.34.patch: add support for vala 0.38.
* Sat Jun 03 2017 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Add anjuta-fix-gcc7-build.patch: Fix build with gcc7.
* Fri Nov 25 2016 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Build with vala 0.36: + Replace pkgconfig(libvala-0.34) BuildRequires with pkgconfig(libvala-0.36). + Extend anjuta-vala-0.34.patch: add support for vala 0.36.
* Sun Sep 18 2016 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.22.0: + Improve vala current context location. + Updated translations.
* Thu Sep 15 2016 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Build with vala 0.34: + Replace pkgconfig(libvala-0.32) BuildRequires with pkgconfig(libvala-0.34). + Add anjuta-vala-0.34.patch: add support for vala 0.34. + Add gnome-common BuildRequires and call to autogen.sh: above patch touches the build system.
* Mon Mar 21 2016 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.20.0: + build: add support for Vala 0.32. + sourceview: Anjuta show \"The file ... has been deleted on the disk\" everytime I save file (bgo#756426). + Check for yelp-tools to avoid an error later. + Update the AppData file to version 0.7+. + Updated translations.- Remove out sed hack to support newer vala version.
* Fri Feb 12 2016 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Use sed to support vala-0.32, and due to this change replace pkgconfig(libvala-0.30) for pkgconfig(libvala-0.32).
* Sat Nov 07 2015 badshah400AATTgmail.com- Update to version 3.18.2: + bgo#756426: Anjuta shows \"The file ... has been deleted on the disk\" everytime upon file save. + Updated translations.- Drop anjuta-file-deleted-upon-save.patch: incorporated upstream.
* Sat Nov 07 2015 badshah400AATTgmail.com- Add anjuta-file-deleted-upon-save.patch to prevent showing \"The file ... has been deleted on the disk\" everytime upon file save (bgo#756426); patch taken from upstream master.
* Sun Sep 20 2015 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.18.0: + Provide a symbolic variant of the app icon. + Fix build error on Mac OS X. + bgo#753255: Typos in translatable strings. + Fix typos in manuals. + Fix typos. + Updated translations.- Update Url to new home.
* Thu May 28 2015 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Use sed to support vala-0.30, and due to this change replace pkgconfig(libvala-0.28) for pkgconfig(libvala-0.30).
* Mon Mar 23 2015 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.16.0: + Updated translations.- Drop 0001-build-detect-vala-0.28-branch.patch: fixed upstream.- Drop gnome-common BuildRequires and call to autogen.sh, as we no longer carry any patches.
* Thu Feb 05 2015 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Add 0001-build-detect-vala-0.28-branch.patch: Add support for Vala 0.28 branch.- Add gnome-common BuildRequires and call to autogen.sh, as above patch touches the build system.- Replace pkgconfig(libvala-0.26) BuildRequires with pkgconfig(libvala-0.28).
* Thu Jan 29 2015 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.15.90: + symbol-db: - anjuta-tags: build breakage with recent glib (bgo#733600). - Provide better error message if one GDA backend is missing.
* Sun Jan 25 2015 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.14.1: + Many debugging commands are broken (bgo#743270). + Updated translations.