Changelog for xfdashboard-themes-0.7.5-1.3.noarch.rpm
* Sun Aug 12 2018 seife+obsAATTb1-systems.com- update to 0.7.5 - make xfdashboard touchscreen-aware - various bugfixes and improvements - translation updates
* Tue Oct 03 2017 seife+obsAATTb1-systems.com- update to 0.7.4 - compatibility with old (<= 4.12) and new (>=4.13) xfce libs - translation updates - adaption to newer libraries- remove xfdashboard-0.7.3-fix-build-with-gtk3-3_21.diff
* Wed Jul 19 2017 seife+obsAATTb1-systems.com- add patch xfdashboard-0.7.3-fix-build-with-gtk3-3_21.diff to fix build with GTK3 < 3.22
* Wed Jul 19 2017 seife+obsAATTb1-systems.com- update to 0.7.3
* work ongoing to support non-X11 windowing systems
* internal code rework
* adaption for newer GTK / GDK
* translation updates
* Wed Apr 19 2017 seife+obsAATTb1-systems.com- update to 0.7.1
* internal code refactoring
* compatibility with newer GTK / GDK
* small bugfixes
* translation updates
* Wed Sep 07 2016 dap.darknessAATTgmail.com- Update to 0.7.0:
* New feature: Implement pop-up menu which.
* New plugin \'middle-click-window-close\'.
* Allow windows view to filter windows.
* Move to workspace where the window to activate is placed on.
* Introduced a new signal \'actor-created\'.
* Introduced a new signal \"initialized\" in XfdashboardApplication.
* Properties of ClutterActor are now themable.
* Smaller bug-fixes.
* More API documentation.
* Updated localizations.
* Sat May 21 2016 dap.darknessAATTgmail.com- Update to 0.6.0, changelog at https://github.com/gmc-holle/xfdashboard/releases/tag/0.6.0- Added simple man pages for xfdashboard & xfdashboard-settings.
* Tue Apr 05 2016 dap.darknessAATTgmail.com- Update to 0.5.92:
* Added a \"configure\" button in \"plugins\" panel.
* Fixed crash in search view when Gnome-Shell search provider is enabled and DBUS call returned only name for result item.
* Fixed crash in search view when a result item is focused and selected but removed or hidden when search terms are updated.
* Fixed DBUS method signature to call methods \"ActivateResult\" and \"LaunchSearch\" in Gnome-Shell search provider.
* Thu Mar 24 2016 dap.darknessAATTgmail.com- Update to 0.5.91:
* Rewrote application object as beginning with Glib 2.47.4 it deregisters an application from session\'s DBUS when returning from function g_application_run().
* Fixed check if a window is really \"visible\" before trying to find the running application in application tracker (GH #114).
* Fixed usage of an uninitialized application instance (GH #115).
* Added a compatibility layer to silence compiler warnings.
* Implemented a new Model class called XfdashboardModel.
* Fix unpredictable reselections of result items in search view.
* Some typos are fixed also as well code clean up.
* Updated translations.
* Mon Feb 29 2016 dap.darknessAATTgmail.com- Update to 0.5.90:
* New feature: Split application into library and application.
* New feature: A new plugin \'hot corner\' was implemented.
* New feature: Add configuration button in settings application.
* Fixed a bug at the layout manager\'s allocation function.
* Fixed the calculation of number of columns and rows.
* Fixed visual distortion when allocation of a view.
* Fixed actors of applications view filling whole space.
* Implement file monitor to Gnome-Shell search provider plugin.
* Changed API of object class XfdashboardApplication.
* Keep order of search providers at search view in order.
* Add missing public functions to check if a window is maximized.
* Add CSS class \'.window-state-maximized\' to actors.
* Some more bug-fixes, typos fixed etc.
* Updated translations.
* Wed Feb 03 2016 dap.darknessAATTgmail.com- Update to 0.5.5:
* New feature: A new plugin and the first search provider plugin gnome-shell-search-providers was implemented and added;
* New feature: Implement a new actor in XfdashboardLiveWorkspace;
* New feature: Add new signal \"application-launched\";
* New feature: The applications search provider now counts how often an application was launched;
* New feature: The result set (XfdashboardSearchResultSet) can now store a score between 0.0 and 1.0 for each item;
* New feature: Add pseudo-class \':insensitive\';
* Allow moving a window from one monitor to another;
* XfdashboardButton supports settings GIcon now;
* Improved hash value creation for icon names and GIcon;
* Improved sharing cached image contents;
* Activating a result item in search view or launching external application to perform search in application of search provider will now quit (standalone) or suspend (daemon mode) application;
* Moved logic to handle mapping of actors for result items;
* Limit number of search results shown for each search provider;
* Fix starting a real new application instance;
* Fix visual error at applications view when using icon mode and crashes of xfdashboard (GH #109 and GH #110);
* Lots of bug-fixes, really really really a lot;
* Fixed lots of typos;
* Fixed lots of compiler warnings;
* Updated translations.- Removed xfdashboard-0.5.4-opensuse-13.1.diff.
* Tue Dec 22 2015 dap.darknessAATTgmail.com- Added xfdashboard-0.5.4-opensuse-13.1.diff vs. openSUSE 13.1\' build issue, see more at https://bugzilla.xfce.org/show_bug.cgi?id=12372
* Sun Dec 20 2015 dap.darknessAATTgmail.com- Update to 0.5.4:
* New feature: A theme can define which actors are focusable;
* New feature: Implemented XfdashboardActionButton button type;
* Implement action signal \"exit\" at XfdashboardApplication;
* Splitted function to determine desktop ID;
* Improved behaviour to use mouse wheel to change workspace;
* Added kudos to AppData;
* Implemented a workaround for broken director monitor in Glib when running FreeBSD;
* Lots of bug-fixes, really a lot;
* Updated translations.
* Sun Nov 15 2015 dap.darknessAATTgmail.com- Update to 0.5.3:
* New feature: Implemented a basic and simple plugin manager;
* Added new environment variable XFDASHBOARD_FORCE_NEW_INSTANCE;
* Rewrote view and search manager;
* Smaller improvements, e.g. replacing all GTK+ stock icon names with corresponding ones from Icon Naming Specification;
* Fixed bug that the view will be enforced to be shown (again);
* Hopefully fixed a bug causing visual glitches in search view;
* Fixed a possible memory leak when unregistering a view;
* More bug-fixes;
* Updated translations;
* Added new translation: lt.- Removed xfdashboard-0.5.2-E-64bit-portability-issue.diff.
* Wed Nov 04 2015 dap.darknessAATTgmail.com- Added xfdashboard-0.5.2-E-64bit-portability-issue.diff vs. 64bit-portability-issue error, see more at https://github.com/gmc-holle/xfdashboard/issues/101 or at http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-factory/2015-11/msg00137.html- Renamed xfdashboard-0.3.8-desktop-category.diff into xfdashboard-desktop-category.diff as not merged by upstream.
* Wed Oct 14 2015 dap.darknessAATTgmail.com- Update to 0.5.2:
* Applied a bug fix. It tracks screen size changes to resize stage size at systems where needed. (GH #95)
* The application tracker now keeps a list of windows for an application in a sorted order of last activation of a window.
* A new configuration option \"/always-launch-new-instance\" was implemented. (GH #97)
* The application tracker now considers desktop files in sub-directories if it was not found. (GH #99)
* Some smaller improvements.
* Some bug-fixes.
* Updated translations.
* Mon Sep 28 2015 dap.darknessAATTgmail.com- Update to 0.5.1:
* Implemented new experimental code to delay window content creation finally and made it configurable.
* Implemented an application tracker which tries to determine and to keep track of running applications.
* With the implementation of the application tracker also running application which are not stored as favourites in quicklaunch will be added dynamically as temporary application buttons which look the same as stored favourites one.
* Favourite will get CSS class \'.favourite-app\' added to its actor while dynamically added non-favourite actors get the CSS class \'.dynamic-app\' added.
* Hide all dynamically added non-favourite actors when a drag\'n\'drop action is in progress.
* Partially rewrote build system to create a static library for all files except the main file containing the main() function.
* Began adding gtk-doc documentation annotations to various files.
* Remove calls to xfdashboard_actor_contains_child_deep() and replaced them with clutter_actor_contains()
* Add command-line option \"--view\". This command-line option \"--view [internal name of view]\" allows to specify which view to show when xfdashboard gets visible. This will only be applied once. It \"overrides\" any view configured in settings. (#12144)
* Add session management to xfdashboard to restart it if it crashes (#12143)
* Fixed a bug that pinned windows are not shown at newly created (but not current) workspace at XfdashboardLiveWorkspace
* Fixed settings application to set xfconf property \'/switch-to-view-on-resume\' instead of \'/switch-view-on-resume\'
* Fixed a warning printed to console when the setting \"gtk-tooltip-timeout\" was requested as it is deprecated and ignored by GTK+ derived application since GTK+ 3.10 and higher.
* Some other bug-fixes.
* Tue Aug 11 2015 tiwaiAATTsuse.de- include /usr/share/appdata to file list for fixing build on old distros
* Sat Jun 13 2015 dap.darknessAATTgmail.com- Update to 0.5.0:
* Added new experimental code to delay window content creation. It will make the application \"feel\" faster on machines with slow graphics card (e.g. slow texture creation or uploading). A resume queue was implemented which will create the window texture one after one when the application is idle. This should help not to block the application at start-up or when switching to workspaces with many windows resulting in a \"feeling\" that the application is faster and more responsive. To enable this experimental code the enviroment variable XFDASHBOARD_WINDOW_CONTENT_RESUME_ON_IDLE must be set to non-zero value when the application is started regardless if stand-alone or daemon mode.
* New feature is a emblem effect called XfdashboardEmblemEffect. This new effect allows an icon to be drawn over an actor and can be added multiple times.
* Improved tooltip to behave more the tooltip known of GTK+.
* Improved search responsiveness by delaying initial search. But this delay is turned off by default so it behave like before. The delay can be configured in the settings. (GH #86)
* XfdashboardLiveWindow will now reflect window state changes like urgent, minimized and pinned as CSS classes to get styles applied at one or more of this states.
* The icon to show for an missing image can now be themed via the property \'missing-icon-name\' at XfdashboardImageContent. It is not hard-coded to \'gtk-missing-image\' anymore.
* Implemented a new themable property \'show-window-content\' at XfdashboardLiveWorkspace to manage if a workspace actor (e.g. used in workspace selector) should show the window content of the windows at this workspace or to show the windows\' icon instead. (GH #89)
* Implemented also a new themable property \'background-image-type\' at XfdashboardLiveWorkspace which behaves like the property \'background-image-type\' at XfdashboardStage(Interface). (GH #81)
* Implemented a new property \'show-current-monitor-only\' at XfdashboardWorkspaceSelector to limit the windows to show at XfdashboardLiveWorkspace to the windows of the monitor where the selector is placed on. This feature can only be enabled in layout but not in CSS. All themes enable this feature. (GH #87)
* Implemented a new signal \'window-monitor-changed\' at window tracker to signal that a window has moved from one monitor to another. This signal is used by the windows view to determine if the moved window has to stay in this view or if another window view instance has to create an actor for this window and to handle it. (GH #88)
* Do not track and handle window movements and resizes if the application is suspended. This should lower CPU usage while application is suspended and a window is moved or resized. (GH #44)
* Reimplement old \"hack\" resize stage to screen size but this time also listen for screen size changes. This implementation is only needed when using Clutter version 1.17.1 or lower. It is checked at run-time if this \"hack\" is needed. (GH #95)
* Changed method to find desktop window. This fixes problems finding desktop window in daemon mode (GH #80)
* Show settings application menu entry also in other desktop environments than Xfce. (GH #78)
* Fixed a bug that the windows view did not recognize that a window has move to the current active workspace when a workspace was removed and it did not show the moved window in view. (GH #91)
* Fixed a bug that the functions to determine the preferred width and height in XfdashboardScaledTableLayout are called recursively and crashes the application
* Fixed calculation of workspace selector\'s size by fraction or maximum size in multi-monitor setup by using size of XfdashboardStageInterface for calculation instead of stage\'s size which is the size of all monitors.
* Fixed duplicate IDs in CSS selectors by throwing an error.
* Lots of memleaks fixed.
* Lots of other bug-fixes.
* Lots of typos fixed.
* Updated translations: + es (prflr88); + he (GenghisKhan); + it_IT (cri); + sr (salepetronije);
* New translations: + fr (jc1).
* Sun May 31 2015 dap.darknessAATTgmail.com- Update to 0.4.2:
* Fixed check against wrong major version of Clutter for old hack to resize stage to screen size. Also changed this check from compile-time to runtime.
* Changed method to find desktop window. This fixes problems finding desktop window in daemon mode.- Fixed xfdashboard-desktopfile-without-binary.diff again.
* Mon Apr 13 2015 dap.darknessAATTgmail.com- Update to 0.4.0:
* Updated translations.
* Minor fixes.- Fixed xfdashboard-desktopfile-without-binary.diff
* Sun Mar 29 2015 dap.darknessAATTgmail.com- Update to 0.3.91:
* Fixed a bug that translations are not used in xfdashboard.
* Fixed a visual bug in XfdashboardStageInterface which caused that clipping in XfdashboardViewpad did not work anymore and overlapped other actors.
* Implemented a box layout manager called XfdashboardBoxLayout which is derived from ClutterBoxLayout and inherits all functions and properties. It only disregards text direction settings to enforce a horizontal left-to-right layout of its children always. (GH #66)
* Fixed warning about using deprecated functions when compiling against GTK+ 3.14 or higher.
* Thu Mar 19 2015 dap.darknessAATTgmail.com- Update to 0.3.90:
* New feature: Implemented multi-monitor support. This also added a new interface ID \"secondary\" to themes which specifies how the stage for non-primary monitors looks like. (#14)
* Added an option \"/components/applications-view/show-all-apps\" to settings which adds an \"All applications\" menu entry to applications view and shows all installed applications in this menu. It is disabled by default but configurable in settings.
* Replaced GTK+ stock icons with named icons
* Enforce X11 backend at Clutter to prevent start-up crashes when using Clutter 1.21.4 or higher which uses GDK backend by default. xfdashboard uses some X11 related function at Clutter (#73)
* Clear startup-notification when application enters main loop
* Fixed compiler warnings, build system and other smaller bug fixes
* Updated translations: + es (prflr88) + he (GenghisKhan) + it_IT (cri) + sr (salepetronije)
* Sat Feb 21 2015 dap.darknessAATTgmail.com- Update to 0.3.9:
* Notice: Raised minimum version of Glib to 2.32;
* New feature: XfdashboardDesktopAppInfo;
* New feature: XfdashboardApplicationDatabase;
* Removed feature: Removed hotkey tracker;
* Implement \"activating\" signal at XfdashboardTooltipAction;
* Rewrote XfdashboardSearchView;
* Added \"GenericName\" to application desktop file;
* Fixed compiler warnings, build system;
* Added translations: + es; + he; + it_IT; + sr.- Packaging:
* Removed xfdashboard-0.3.8-void-return.diff as already provided via new release;
* Updated xfdashboard-desktopfile-without-binary.diff;
* Added lang subpackage.
* Sat Jan 31 2015 dap.darknessAATTgmail.com- Fixed patches descriptions again.- Autostart subpackage was merged into the main one.
* Fri Jan 30 2015 dap.darknessAATTgmail.com- Fixed xfdashboard-0.3.8-desktop-category.diff to pass pull request review.- Added xfdashboard-desktopfile-without-binary.diff vs. \"W: desktopfile-without-binary\".- Fixed patches descriptions.
* Thu Jan 29 2015 dap.darknessAATTgmail.com- SUSEficated.- Added xfdashboard-0.3.8-desktop-category.diff to fit openSUSE desktop files rules.- Added xfdashboard-0.3.8-voidreturn.diff to fix serious compiler warnings. https://github.com/gmc-holle/xfdashboard/issues/68
* Sat Jan 24 2015 nonamedotcAATTfedoraproject.org- Update to 0.3.8
* Sat Jan 17 2015 nonamedotcAATTfedoraproject.org- Update to 0.3.6- Added libxfce4util-devel as BR for building settings manager
* Mon Jan 12 2015 nonamedotcAATTfedoraproject.org- Update to 0.3.5
* Thu Nov 27 2014 nonamedotcAATTfedoraproject.org- Update to 0.3.4- Move additional themes provided to -themes subpackage
* Mon Oct 20 2014 kevinAATTscrye.com- Update to 0.3.3