Changelog for python2-PyYAML-5.1.1-1.2.i586.rpm
* Fri Jun 07 2019 Ondřej Súkup - update to 5.1.1
* Re-release of 5.1 with regenerated Cython sources to build properly for Python 3.8
* Thu Mar 14 2019 Tomáš Chvátal - Update to 5.1:
* many changes, see CHANGES
* bsc#1099308 CVE-2017-18342 PyYAML: yaml.load() API could execute arbitrary code
* Mon Jan 14 2019 kukukAATTsuse.de- Use %license instead of %doc [bsc#1082318]
* Sun Jul 15 2018 mimi.vxAATTgmail.com- update to 3.13
* fix compactibility with python 3.7
* Fri Mar 03 2017 sor.alexeiAATTmeowr.ru- Use pythonhosted.org for the reference link.- Provide python-yaml instead of python2-yaml again.
* Mon Feb 20 2017 jmatejekAATTsuse.com- update for multipython build
* Sat Sep 03 2016 mardnhAATTgmx.de- Update to 3.12 - Adding an implicit resolver to a derived loader should not affect the base loader (fixes issue #57). - Uniform representation for OrderedDict? across different versions of Python (fixes issue #61). - Fixed comparison to None warning (closes issue #64).- fix Source URL
* Wed Jul 30 2014 toddrme2178AATTgmail.com- Update to 3.11 - Source and binary distributions are rebuilt against the latest versions of Cython and LibYAML.
* Wed Feb 05 2014 roAATTsuse.de- increase file-descriptor-count for s390 to make tests happy
* Tue Mar 05 2013 dvaleevAATTsuse.com- increase file-descriptor-count for ppc to make tests happy