Changelog for python2-matplotlib-tk-2.2.3-3.3.x86_64.rpm
* Wed Feb 27 2019 Fabian Vogt - Disable Qt4 support on Tumbleweed by default
* Mon Oct 08 2018 Todd R - Provide python-matplotlib for backwards-compatibility.
* Wed Sep 19 2018 Todd R - Create python2-only version. Starting with matplotlib 3.0, Python 2 support has been dropped.
* Tue Aug 14 2018 toddrme2178AATTgmail.com- Update to version 2.2.3
* Fix import failure on BSD systems
* Fix import errors in Qt shims for PyQt5 5.11 and PyQt4 4.12
* Fix import errors if bz2 module is not in standard library
* Fix overflow in _path.h
* Fix infinite recursion in transform repr
* Fix bug with XKCD style
* Remove unsafe usage of Popen
* Sat Jun 02 2018 hpjAATTurpla.net- don\'t use any lua expressions for suse_version < 1500
* Fri Jun 01 2018 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Only recommend python-matplotlib-tk if tk is already flagged for installation. On most systems there is no reason to have tk available (those UIs are out of date and not well perceived anyway).
* Tue May 15 2018 tbechtoldAATTsuse.com- Add missing Requires for python-backports.functools_lru_cache (boo#1074491)
* Thu May 10 2018 toddrme2178AATTgmail.com- Fix building on SLE which doesn\'t have qhull.
* Sat Mar 17 2018 arunAATTgmx.de- update to version 2.2.2:
* v2.2.1 did not actually restore matplotlib.verbose.- changes from version 2.2.1:
* This release fixes a number of critical bugs: + restores matplotlib.verbose (fixing embedding in pycharm) + preserve precision when color mapping small portions of data with extreme outliers + fixes saving long movies with ffmpeg + fixes UnbourdLocal error in contour labeling + fixes import failure on python 3.4.0 and 3.4.1 + fixes compile time failures with clang on 32bit platforms + fixes an icon in the Tk backends + fixes several issues with Tables + fixes expanding offset boxes with tight_layout + revert changes to the font caching to avoid a possible bug in backports.lru_cache + numerous docstring and documentation fixes
* We have reverted the deprecation of `font_manager.TempCache`.
* Thu Mar 08 2018 arunAATTgmx.de- specfile:
* require kiwisolver
* update required version for dateutil- update to version 2.2.0:
* The first release of the v2.2 LTS series and the last version of Matplotlib to support python2. There will be bug-fix release for this series until 2020.
* This release includes new features including: + An experimental constrained layout manager + Color blind friendly color map (cividis) and color cycle (tableau-colorblind10) + native support for numpy.datetime64 types + animated gif writing via pillow + TkAgg now works with pypy + cairo based backends for Qt, Tk, and WX
* There are several API changes in this release: + To support the constrained layout Matplotlib has a new required dependency (kiwisolver). + The `matplotlib.finance` module has been removed, development has moved to a stand-alone project.
* Tue Jan 30 2018 rolfAATTrotkraut.de- Update versions of required packages.
* Sun Jan 28 2018 arunAATTgmx.de- specfile:
* update copyright year- update to version 2.1.2:
* This release fixes a number of critical bugs: + fix a typo in mlab.cohere which yielded incorrect results + allow nonposx / nonposy to pass through loglog + fix color comparisons when finding handles with legend + fixes a recursive draw bug and a major performance regression in Qt5Agg backend + fix a re-draw bug in WxAgg + fix image scaling with high-bit depth integers + revert the busy-cursor
* Wed Jan 17 2018 thod_AATTgmx.de- dependency changed to python-six >= 1.10 (see \"site-packages/matplotlib/__init__.py\", line 187)
* Sat Dec 16 2017 arunAATTgmx.de- update to version 2.1.1:
* The first and only planned bug-fix release for the 2.1 series.
* This release include many bug and documentation fixes. Highlights are: + change default logscale behavior to clip + fixed webagg import errors + tweaks to polar ticks + fixed exception when guessing afm family names + update manifest to include all doc files + improve masked array handling in pcolormesh + fix segfault from reading invalid png + fix blocking_input + fix bug resulting in huge multi-page pdf files + make `show` in nbagg take args as other backends do + several fixes to OSX backend + restore positional arg handling on Figure.legend + fix bugs in interactive navigation + fix issues when panning with invalid limits + fix bug with fully masked arrays passed to imshow
* Thu Oct 26 2017 toddrme2178AATTgmail.com- Update to version 2.1.0 + New features
* String categorical values
* Interactive JS widgets for animation
* Enhancements to polar plot
* Figure class now has subplots method
* Metadata savefig keyword argument
* Busy Cursor
* Added matplotlib.ticker.PercentFormatter
* Reproducible PS, PDF and SVG output
* Orthographic projection for mplot3d
* voxels function for mplot3d + Improvements
* Add capstyle and joinstyle attributes to Collection
* CheckButtons widget get_status function
* Add fill_bar argument to AnchoredSizeBar
* Annotation can use a default arrow style
* Barbs and Quiver Support Dates
* Hexbin default line color
* Figure.legend() can be called without arguments
* Multiple legend keys for legend entries
* New parameter clear for :func:`~matplotlib.pyplot.figure`
* Specify minimum value to format as scalar for LogFormatterMathtext
* New quiverkey angle keyword argument
* Colormap reversed method
* Artist.setp (and pyplot.setp) accept a file argument
* streamplot streamline generation more configurable
* Axis.set_tick_params now responds to rotation
* Shading in 3D bar plots
* New which Parameter for autofmt_xdate
* New Figure Parameter for subplot2grid
* Interpolation in fill_betweenx
* New keyword argument sep for EngFormatter
* Extend MATPLOTLIBRC behavior
* density kwarg to hist + Internals
* New TransformedPatchPath caching object
* Abstract base class for movie writers
* Stricter validation of line style rcParams + Performance
* Path simplification updates
* Implement intersects_bbox in c++\\- Remove upstream-included patches:
* Mon Oct 09 2017 stefan.bruensAATTrwth-aachen.de- Fix/enhance build with tests: - set PYTHONPATH, otherwise tests will not find the python modules installed to the buildroot - Add BuildRequires for several tex styles/resources - Add BuildRequires: xorg-x11-Xvfb, needed for Qt backend tests - Remove python-Pillow, tests are only using png, not e.g jpeg - increase image compare tolerance, our Freetype 2.7 renders slightly different to the baseline FT 2.6 - Add upstream 0001-Allow-divmod-to-be-overridden-by-num.patch, to cope with numpy 1.13 changes - Add upstream 166a14473272_Fix-contour-colour-level-determination.patch - Add upstream 97e170d2fc2c_Pass-integers-to-np_linspace.patch
* Mon Oct 09 2017 stefan.bruensAATTrwth-aachen.de- Also remove runtime-only python-tk dependecy from BuildRequires:
* Sat Oct 07 2017 stefan.bruensAATTrwth-aachen.de- Rebase the matplotlib setup.cfg on upstream version- Guard several BuildRequires: which are not necessary for building with the \"tests\" conditional, most backends are pure python- Do not install/package baseline images only necessary for tests, shrinks the main package by 60 MByte
* Thu Aug 10 2017 toddrme2178AATTgmail.com- Update to version 2.0.2 Critical bug fixes for 2.0.1
* fixed Qt4 support
* fixed LogFormatter
* fixed hatched artists in legends
* fixed segfault with large images- Update to version 2.0.1 Bug fix release for 2.0.x series This release includes bug fixes, documentation updates and one major change. + API
* Do not clip the linewidth used for dash pattern scaling. This is an API change, but is a major improvement.
* Deprecate \'vega\' color names in favor of \'tab\'. + Bug Fixes
* Hatching color follows edge color again.
* Fixes a critical bug with masked images.
* Improved high-dpi support for Qt5.
* Log ticking no never skip minor ticks
* Do not skip points surrounded by nan/inf in vector outputs.- Disable backends on releases that don\'t support them.
* Thu Jul 13 2017 stefan.bruensAATTrwth-aachen.de- Add 0001-Fix-include-path-for-system-libqhull.patch Avoid falling back to outdated bundled version
* Sun Apr 30 2017 toddrme2178AATTgmail.com- Restore qt4 backend since qt4 still has maintained, python3-comptible python bindings.- Provide/obsolete gtk backend to avoid conflicts. It doesn\'t have maintained, python3-compatible python bindings.
* Mon Mar 27 2017 toddrme2178AATTgmail.com- Implement single-spec version- Drop old qt4 and gtk2 backends- Drop unmaintained qt designer widget
* Fri Mar 10 2017 toddrme2178AATTgmail.com- Fix file list
* Fri Jan 20 2017 toddrme2178AATTgmail.com- Add python-functools32 dependency.
* Tue Jan 17 2017 toddrme2178AATTgmail.com- update to version 2.0.0 + Highlights include:
* \'viridis\' is default color map instead of jet.
* Modernized the default color cycle.
* Many more functions respect the color cycle.
* Line dash patterns scale with linewidth.
* Change default font to DejaVu, now supports most Western alphabets (including Greek, Cyrillic and Latin with diacritics), math symbols and emoji out of the box.
* Faster text rendering.
* Improved auto-limits.
* Ticks out and only on the right and bottom spines by default.
* Improved auto-ticking, particularly for log scales and dates.
* Improved image support (imshow respects scales and eliminated a class of artifacts).
* Fri Dec 02 2016 sbahlingAATTsuse.com- update to version 1.5.3
* Changed default autorange behavior in boxplots (introduced with 1.5.2)- Change BuildRequires and Recommends from python-Pillow to python-imaging to allow for SLE 12 builds. (python-Pillow provides python-imaging)
* Sat Jul 30 2016 jengelhAATTinai.de- Make use of wxWidgets 3
* Fri Feb 26 2016 tbechtoldAATTsuse.com- Require python-python-dateutil. package was renamed
* Mon Jan 11 2016 toddrme2178AATTgmail.com- Update to version 1.5.1: First bug fix release for 1.5.x series.
* Wed Dec 02 2015 egeorgetAATTopenmailbox.org- Enabled qt5 on Leap 42.1- Enabled wx on Leap 42.1
* Wed Nov 25 2015 p.drouandAATTgmail.com- Drop agg-devel dependenxy; useless
* Fri Oct 30 2015 toddrme2178AATTgmail.com- Add new python-Cycler dependency
* Fri Oct 30 2015 toddrme2178AATTgmail.com- Update to 1.5.0
* Auto-redraw using the object-oriented API.
* Most plotting functions now support labeled data API.
* Color cycling has extended to all style properties.
* Four new perceptually uniform color maps, including the soon-to-be default \'viridis\'.
* More included style sheets.
* Many small plotting improvements.
* Proposed new framework for managing the GUI toolbar and tools.
* Wed Jul 01 2015 toddrme2178AATTgmail.com- Disable qt5 on SLE 12- Disable wx on SLE 11 and 12- Disable latex and gtk3 on SLE 11- Don\'t require texlive-sfmath on SLE 12- Disable qt5 on ppc and arm- Depend on libxml2 instead of libxml2-tools
* Thu May 21 2015 toddrme2178AATTgmail.com- Fix installed files
* Mon Mar 02 2015 toddrme2178AATTgmail.com- specfile:
* update url
* update source url to point to pypi- update to version 1.4.3:
* Many bugs are fixed including: - fixing drawing of edge-only markers in AGG - fix run-away memory usage when using %inline or saving with a tight bounding box with QuadMesh artists - improvements to wx and tk gui backends
* Additionally the webagg and nbagg backends were brought closer to feature parity with the desktop backends with the addition of keyboard and scroll events thanks to Steven Silvester.
* Mon Oct 27 2014 toddrme2178AATTgmail.com- Update to 1.4.2. This is a bug-fix release for the 1.4 series. - corrected boxplot in pyplot.py - added extra paths to default search paths for freetype
* Mon Oct 20 2014 toddrme2178AATTgmail.com- Update to 1.4.1. This is a bug-fix release for the 1.4 series. - reverts the changes to interactive plotting so ion will work as before in all cases fixed boxplot regressions - fixes for finding freetype and libpng - sundry unicode fixes (looking up user folders, importing seaborn/pandas/networkx with macosx backend) - nbagg works with python 3 + new font awesome - fixed saving dialogue in QT5