Changelog for libtdb-devel-1.3.16-118.7.x86_64.rpm
* Tue Sep 25 2018 Samuel Cabrero - Update license to LGPL-3.0
* Wed Aug 08 2018 dmulderAATTsuse.com- Update to 1.3.16. + Fix build on AIX + Python3 compatibility fixes + Use tdb_wipe_all in \"erase\" command + Harden allocating the tdb recovery area + Make sure the hash size fits + Harden tdb_check_used_record against overflow + Harden tdb_rec_read + Handle TDB_NEXT_LOCK_ERR in tdb_traverse_internal + Fix build warnings
* Fri Apr 27 2018 david.mulderAATTsuse.com- Remove the conflicts between python3-tdb and python-tdb. These packages don\'t actually conflict, and need to be installed together in order to build samba with python3.
* Mon Oct 02 2017 jengelhAATTinai.de- Remove %if guards for blocks that do not affect the build result. Fix RPM groups and summaries. Ensure neutrality of descriptions. Drop very old SUSE support. Replace old RPM macros by new constructs. Remove some useless ldconfig calls.
* Mon Sep 25 2017 scabreroAATTsuse.com- Update to 1.3.15. + Add protection against EINTR. + Truncate the file after expand failure, ENOSPC + Use posix_fallocate() to expand the file + Fix GCC compiler warnings
* Wed Jul 05 2017 scabreroAATTsuse.com- Update to version 1.3.14. + allow tdb_traverse_read before tdb_transaction[_prepare]_commit() + Improve documentation for tdb_transaction_start() + Add new function tdb_transaction_active()
* Fri Jun 30 2017 scabreroAATTsuse.com- Update to version 1.3.13. + documentation for the tdbbackup -n option + correctly upgrade F_RDLCK to F_WRLCK locks + tdbtool: Add \"storehex\" command + fix robust mutex detection in threaded applications (bug #12593) + improve debugging of transaction lock failures
* Tue Jan 24 2017 ddissAATTsuse.com- Update to version 1.3.12; (bsc#1032915). + Fix mutexes on FreeBSD + Only mmap the mutex area if not already mmap\'ed + NULL out tdb->mutexes in tdb_mutex_munmap
* Wed Sep 14 2016 jmcdonoughAATTsuse.com- Update to version 1.3.11. + performance improvements + make pthread mutex code more portable + avoid a race condition when checking for robust mutexes (bso#11808) + Remove use of strcpy in tdb test. + eliminate deprecation warnings in python tests + Only set public headers field when installing as a public library.
* Sun Feb 21 2016 lmuelleAATTsuse.com- Add conflict between python-tdb and python3-tdb.
* Sun Feb 21 2016 lmuelleAATTsuse.com- Avoid a file collision for non SUSE build targets; (bsc#966174).
* Wed Nov 11 2015 lmuelleAATTsuse.com- Update to version 1.3.8; (bsc#954658). + Fix broken build with --disable-python + Minor build fixes
* Fri Oct 30 2015 lmuelleAATTsuse.com- Add doxygen at build time to add the development documentation.- Disable rpath-install and silent-rules while configure.
* Sun Oct 25 2015 lmuelleAATTsuse.com- Add python3-tdb; (bsc#951911).
* Mon Sep 07 2015 lmuelleAATTsuse.com- Update the Samba Library Distribution Key file \'tdb.keyring\'; (bso#945116).
* Wed Jul 22 2015 lmuelleAATTsuse.com- Update to version 1.3.7. + first fix deadlock in the interaction between fcntl and mutex locking; (bso#11381) + improved python3 bindings
* Sat Jun 27 2015 lmuelleAATTsuse.com- Update to version 1.3.6. + Fix runtime detection for robust mutexes in the standalone build; (bso#11326). + Possible fix for the build with robust mutexes on solaris 11; (bso#11319).- Update to version 1.3.5. + ABI change: tdb_chainlock_read_nonblock() has been added, a nonblock variant of tdb_chainlock_read() + Do not build test binaries if it\'s not a standalone build + Fix CID 1034842 Resource leak + Fix CID 1034841 Resource leak + don\'t let tdb_wrap_open() segfault with name==NULL
* Tue Jan 13 2015 lmuelleAATTsuse.com- Update to version 1.3.4. + toos: allow transactions with TDB_MUTEX_LOCKING + test: add tdb1-run-mutex-transaction1 test + allow transactions on on tdb\'s with TDB_MUTEX_LOCKING
* Sun Dec 21 2014 lmuelleAATTsuse.com- Update to version 1.3.3. + test: TDB_CLEAR_IF_FIRST | TDB_MUTEX_LOCKING, O_RDONLY is a valid combination- Update to version 1.3.2. + allow tdb_open_ex() with O_RDONLY of TDB_FEATURE_FLAG_MUTEX tdbs. + Fix a comment + Fix tdb_runtime_check_for_robust_mutexes() + Improve wording in a comment + tdb.h needs bool type; obsoletes include_stdbool_bso10625.patch + tdb_wrap: Make mutexes easier to use + tdb_wrap: Only pull in samba-debug + tdb_wrap: Standalone compile without includes.h + tdb_wrap: tdb_wrap.h doesn\'t need struct loadparm_context
* Thu Nov 06 2014 lmuelleAATTsuse.com- Use the upstream tar ball, as signature verification is now able to handle compressed archives.
* Tue Oct 28 2014 lmuelleAATTsuse.com- Remove dependency on gpg-offline as signature checking is implemented in the source validator.