Changelog for sddm-branding-upstream-0.13.0-12.1.i586.rpm
* Wed Mar 08 2017 wbauerAATTtmo.at- Call \"plymouth quit --retain-splash\" instead of \"plymouth_quit\" in the displaymanager script to hide the text mode login prompt during boot (the dedicated sddm.service does the same).- Also, don\'t call xdm_reload_files, that just re-generates the xdm config files according to the sysconfig values and only makes sense for xdm.
* Sat Dec 17 2016 fabianAATTritter-vogt.de- Fix typos in description
* Sat Sep 24 2016 fabianAATTritter-vogt.de- Add 0001-Fall-back-to-regular-login-when-autologin-fails.patch to fix crash when autologin session not found (boo#1000917)
* Thu Sep 22 2016 fabianAATTritter-vogt.de- Add 0001-Make-the-default-cursor-themed.patch to fix the default cursor appearance
* Wed Sep 21 2016 fabianAATTritter-vogt.de- Provide sddm-lang
* Thu Sep 15 2016 alarrosaAATTsuse.com- Use the new theme name, breeze-openSUSE, in sddm-branding-openSUSE- Require the new sddm-theme-openSUSE package
* Wed Jun 08 2016 fbuiAATTsuse.com- Fix build requirements on systemd (bsc#983167) Use pkgconfig() so we don\'t need to rely on package names. For the record, systemd.pc is now part of systemd main package.
* Fri Nov 20 2015 alarrosaAATTsuse.com- Renamed config option and property from UsersThresholdToDisableAvatars to DisableAvatarsThreshold as proposed by upstream before accepting the patches.
* Wed Nov 11 2015 alarrosaAATTsuse.com- Add patch add-count-property-to-UserModel.patch: Adds a property so sddm themes can access the number of users in the system- Add patch specify-default-config-entries.patch: Stores which config values have been read from the config file or are just default values.- Add patch add-threshold-to-disable-avatars.patch: Adds a config option and property named UsersThresholdToDisableAvatars, if the number of users in the system is greater than the threshold, use a default avatar for all users and disable avatar loading.- These patches together with patches in plasma5-workspace fix bnc#953778
* Fri Nov 06 2015 alarrosaAATTsuse.com- Update to 0.13.0:
* Greeter inherits path environment variables from parent so that themes installed in non-standard paths will work.
* Add ENABLE_PAM option to toggle PAM support at build time.
* Allow overriding textColor in ComboBox.
* Don\'t cast QByteArray to (char
* Disable greeters from loading KDE\'s debug hander (fix CVE-2015-0856).
* Fix multi-screen support for some setups.
* Added Serbian translation.
* Added Traditional Chinese translation.
* Improved German translation.
* Remove failsafe session entry.
* Close the pipe fd passed to X server.
* A few micro-optimizations.- Removed patches already in this version: 0001-always-create-window-for-each-screen.patch 0002-screen-model-for-each-window.patch 0001-Don-t-cast-QByteArray-to-char.patch 0002-Disable-greeters-from-loading-KDE-s-debug-hander.patch- Updated patches to apply cleanly: boo949903.patch sddm-relaxed-auth.diff sysconfig-support.patch- Added patches from upstream to add a config option that can be used to disable the loading of user avatars (EnableAvatars): 0001-Add-a-config-option-to-enable-avatars.patch 0002-Use-.face.icon-instead-of-default.face.icon-and-rena.patch
* Sat Oct 24 2015 tchvatalAATTsuse.com- Add upstream patches to fix multihead in some cases (also fixes boo#950293):
* Sun Oct 18 2015 hrvoje.senjanAATTgmail.com- openSUSE branding now needs to require plasma5-workspace-branding
* Thu Oct 15 2015 hrvoje.senjanAATTgmail.com- Added patches from upstream: 0001-Don-t-cast-QByteArray-to-char.patch (https://github.com/sddm/sddm/issues/489) and 0002-Disable-greeters-from-loading-KDE-s-debug-hander.patch (boo#950491, CVE-2015-0856)
* Sun Oct 11 2015 hrvoje.senjanAATTgmail.com- Added boo949903.patch: Let sddm also default to plasma5 for last used session (boo#949903)
* Thu Sep 24 2015 hrvoje.senjanAATTgmail.com- Added shadow BuildRequires, it\'s needed to check UID_MIN & UID_MAX from /etc/login.defs
* Sat Sep 12 2015 wbauerAATTtmo.at- Change the theme to \"maui\" in the shipped sddm.conf, sddm-branding-openSUSE sets it to \"breeze\" on installation.- Remove the superfluous requirement for \"breeze\". This is not needed even with the \"breeze\" theme, as it is actually part of plasma5-workspace which is required by sddm-branding-openSUSE anyway.- sddm-branding-openSUSE should PreReq sddm, otherwise the config might not exist.- Make the regexps for sed stricter to really only modify the theme setting when installing/uninstalling sddm-branding-openSUSE. Otherwise it would e.g. also replace CursorTheme=breeze_cursors with CursorTheme=maui_cursors... Also only modify the config on new installation, not during updates.
* Sun Sep 06 2015 hrvoje.senjanAATTgmail.com- Update to 0.12.0:
* SDDM now depends on Qt >= 5.3
* Display setup script is now killed if it hasn\'t finished within 30 seconds.
* The Maldives non-free background has been replaced by a CC-BY-SA alternative
* Wayland sessions support
* New sddm.conf option XephyrPath (defaults to /usr/bin/Xephyr)
* new sddm.conf option ServerArguments (defaults to -nolisten tcp)
* new sddm.config option DisplayStopCommand (executes Xstop)
* Assorted improvements to the default theme
* Honor TryExec in Xsession desktop files
* Fix session startup on zsh
* Allow setting a custom DBUS_CONFIG_FILENAME at compile time
* Allow SYSTEMD_SYSTEM_UNIT_DIR to be overridden at compile time
* Allow QT_IMPORTS_DIR to be overridden at compile time
* No longer hardcode min/max UIDs, allow setting UID_MIN and UID_MAX at compile time
* Assorted FreeBSD fixes
* Fix build warnings with Qt 5.5.
* Enable QT_NO_CAST_FROM_ASCII
* Added Arabic
* Added Hungarian
* Various i18n updates and improvements
* Full right-to-left languages support.- Drop sddm-wait-for-display-script.patch, merged upstream
* Wed Aug 26 2015 herbertAATTgraeber-clan.de- Added patch from upstream sddm-wait-for-display-script.patch: avoid a black screen (boo#942815)
* Mon Jun 01 2015 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Do not split out a -lang package: the translations are not in standard locations and having the -lang package confuses bundle-lang-kde, which can\'t move the files to the bundle, thus resulting in conflicting packages.
* Mon May 25 2015 hrvoje.senjanAATTgmail.com- Add sddm-service-handle-plymouth.patch -- sddm has some rudimentary support for plymouth handling, which only works with plymouth-quit.service (the servce is not enabled on openSUSE). For users of sddm.service, we need to issue plymouth quit command by hand in this case
* Mon May 04 2015 hrvoje.senjanAATTgmail.com- Add sysconfig-support.patch: Support DISPLAYMANAGER_AUTOLOGIN entry from /etc/sysconfig/displaymanager, the value overwrites any entry in sddm.conf/[Autologin]/User. Patch also defaults to plasma5.desktop as default autologin and last selected sessions. This is controlled only by sddm.conf file.- Mark sddm.conf as %config(noreplace)
* Wed Apr 29 2015 hrvoje.senjanAATTgmail.com- Added sddm-relaxed-auth.diff: Insert XAUTHLOCALHOSTNAME into users enviroment, so the session handles hostname changes with a single X instance/run- Use breeze_cursors in openSUSE branding
* Mon Mar 16 2015 hrvoje.senjanAATTgmail.com- Drop conflict with lightdm, and move DBus configuration file, now that sddm is whitelisted- Drop xdm (Build)Requires- Install sddm-pam
* directly, instead of messing with symlinking- Add create_pid_file.patch: openSUSE\'s generic display-manager service doesn\'t know what to do without a pid file. drop the patch as soon as that sick dinosaur is killed- Drop ommit_systemd_service.patch
* Wed Dec 10 2014 hrvoje.senjanAATTgmail.com- Add conflict with lightdm due to same DBus configuration file
* Mon Dec 08 2014 hrvoje.senjanAATTgmail.com- Update to 0.11.0
* Reload the configuration every time we start a new session
* Fix stderr redirection in the helper. Solving a memory leak
* Set system locale in the greeter
* Bail on chdir failure
* Use QUuid for unique ID generation
* Update lithuanian translations
* Tue Nov 04 2014 hrvoje.senjanAATTgmail.com- Create openSUSE and upstream branding packages, now only openSUSE branding depends on plasma5-workspace
* Fri Oct 17 2014 hrvoje.senjanAATTgmail.com- Update to 0.10.0:
* BACKWARDS INCOMPATIBLE: Drop support for Qt 4.
* BACKWARDS INCOMPATIBLE: SDDM now prioritizes loading sessions with a .desktop prefix
* SECURITY: Never try to login as the sddm user (CVE-2014-7271)
* SECURITY: Fix race condition in XAUTHORITY file generation (CVE-2014-7272)
* SECURITY: XAUTHORITY file is no longer owned by root
* New translation: Kazakh
* Fixed password field initial focus state
* When the default theme is not available, sddm now loads the first theme in alphabetical order
* Fixed PAM environment variables being overridden
* Fixed autologin with the passwd backend
* Greeter themes can now specify their own icon and cursor themes.
* Various bugfixes with SessionCommand/XSession support
* Various bugfixes with test mode.
* Various cleanups
* Thu Oct 09 2014 hrvoje.senjanAATTgmail.com- Update to 0.9.9~git20141009:
* resolved CVE-2014-7272 and bnc#897788
* Dropped support for Qt4
* Flush any buffered data to the log file, this writes immediately all the log messages.
* Don\'t override pam environment variables.
* Set default icon theme from greeter theme configuration.
* Set cursor theme according to greeter theme configuration.- Drop 0001-Never-try-to-login-as-the-user-SDDM.patch, 0001-Move-onAuthenticated-XAUTHORITY-generation-to-the-he.patch and 0001-Don-t-override-pam-environment-variables.patch: merged upstream
* Mon Oct 06 2014 hrvoje.senjanAATTgmail.com- Added 0001-Never-try-to-login-as-the-user-SDDM.patch and 0001-Move-onAuthenticated-XAUTHORITY-generation-to-the-he.patch to resolve bnc#897788 and CVE-2014-7272- Leave 0001-Move-onAuthenticated-XAUTHORITY-generation-to-the-he.patch disabled for the moment, as it completely breaks users login
* Sun Sep 21 2014 hrvoje.senjanAATTgmail.com- Make it build for 13.1: define /rundir if undefined- 0001-Don-t-override-pam-environment-variables.patch: fixes https://github.com/sddm/sddm/issues/256
* Thu Aug 21 2014 hrvoje.senjanAATTgmail.com- Update to 0.9.0
* Several systemd, logind and journald improvements. Note that systemd is not required to run SDDM.
* The SDDM greeter now runs as its own user and group, instead of root.
* Support for setting the keyboard layout from the greeter.
* An \"AutoUser\" config key to configure automatic login.
* A \"NumLock\" config key to configure NumLock state at boot.
* Overhauled configuration file handling.
* SDDM runs with the default configuration without /etc/sddm.conf
* Initial (albeit not fully functional) Plymouth support.
* Translations in 11 languages.
* Several licensing and packaging improvements.
* Better documentation, including man pages for sddm(1), sddm-greeter(1), sddm.conf(5) and sddm-state.conf(5).
* Fri Aug 23 2013 hrvoje.senjanAATTgmail.com- Update to latest snapshot- Added pkgconfig(xcb-xkb) BuildRequires- Dropped libupower-glib-devel BuildRequire- Utilize systemd macros for sddm service- Small spec cleanup- Use sed instead of two patches
* Sun Mar 17 2013 hrvoje.senjanAATTgmail.com- Initial packaging of sddm, Lightweight QML-based display manager