Changelog for unzip-rcc-6.00-88.1.x86_64.rpm
* Thu Oct 11 2018 kstreitovaAATTsuse.com- Add unzip60-cfactorstr_overflow.patch to fix buffer overflow in list.c [bsc#1110194]
* Wed Jun 27 2018 kstreitovaAATTsuse.com- Add unzip60-total_disks_zero.patch that fixes a bug when unzip is unable to process Windows zip64 archives because Windows archivers set total_disks field to 0 but per standard, valid values are 1 and higher [bnc#910683]- Add Fix-CVE-2014-9636-unzip-buffer-overflow.patch to fix heap overflow for STORED field data [bnc#914442] [CVE-2014-9636]
* Wed May 16 2018 antoine.belvireAATTopensuse.org- Fix \"remove failed: No such file or directory\" warnings upon package removal:
* Call \'update-alternative --remove\' in %postun, not in %preun.
* Thu Feb 08 2018 kbabiochAATTsuse.com- Add CVE-2018-1000035.patch: Fix a heap-based buffer overflow in password protected ZIP archives (CVE-2018-1000035 bsc#1080074)
* Thu Jul 06 2017 nico.kruberAATTgmail.com- Updated Fix-CVE-2014-8139-unzip.patch: the original patch was causing errors testing valid jar files: $ unzip -t foo.jar Archive: foo.jar testing: META-INF/ bad extra-field entry: EF block length (0 bytes) invalid (< 4) testing: META-INF/MANIFEST.MF OK testing: foo OK (see https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=CVE-2014-8139 where the updated patch was taken from)
* Wed Feb 15 2017 josef.moellersAATTsuse.com- Fixed two potential buffer overflows. The patches were extracted from http://antinode.info/ftp/info-zip/unzip60/zipinfo.c and http://antinode.info/ftp/info-zip/unzip60/list.c (bsc#1013992, bsc#1013993, CVE-2016-9844, CVE-2014-9913, CVE-2016-9844.patch, CVE-2014-9913.patch)
* Wed Oct 12 2016 josef.moellersAATTsuse.com- When decrypting an encrypted file, quit early if compressed size < HEAD_LEN. When extracting avoid an infinite loop if a file never finishes unzipping. (bsc#950110, bsc#950111, CVE-2015-7696, CVE-2015-7697, CVE-2015-7696.patch, CVE-2015-7697.patch)
* Thu Jun 16 2016 tchvatalAATTsuse.com- Require properly the update-alternatives to not throw out errors when installing in OBS chroot
* Mon Jan 26 2015 tbehrensAATTsuse.com- Add Fix-CVE-2014-8139-unzip.patch: fix heap overflow condition in the CRC32 verification (fixes bnc#909214)- Add Fix-CVE-2014-8140-and-CVE-2014-8141.patch: fix write error (
*) shows a problem in extract.c:test_compr_eb(), and: read errors (
*) show problems in process.c:getZip64Data() (fixes bnc#909214)
* Sun Dec 21 2014 meissnerAATTsuse.com- build with PIE
* Fri Aug 02 2013 cooloAATTsuse.com- fix defaultattr for old distros
* Fri Aug 02 2013 cooloAATTsuse.com- split the rcc dependency into a spec file of it\'s own, we don\'t need that complexity during build causing cycles like this: unzip -> librcc -> libproxy -> libXau -> xorg-x11-proto-devel -> docbook-xsl-stylesheets
* Fri Apr 05 2013 idonmezAATTsuse.com- Cleanup spec file- Add Source URL, see https://en.opensuse.org/SourceUrls
* Fri Aug 05 2011 pthAATTsuse.de- Don\'t call isprint (bnc#620483).
* Mon May 23 2011 lnusselAATTsuse.de- remove use of __DATE__ from correct file
* Sat May 07 2011 idoenmezAATTnovell.com- Sync our compile time flags with Debian except Acorn stuff, this enables UTF-8, saves an unrelated warning about lchmod being not implemented.- Enable make check
* Fri Jan 28 2011 lnusselAATTsuse.de- use dlopen for librcc0. A direct requires causes lots of other packages to get installed such as aspell which bloats a minimal install.
* Mon Aug 30 2010 cristian.rodriguezAATTopensuse.org- Do not include build host specific info like build dates In binaries.
* Fri Jun 25 2010 pthAATTsuse.de- Doing open(O_WRONLY) and then fdopen(\"w+\") will now fail with \"Invalid Argument\" whereas former glibcs would succeed. So now do open(O_RDWR).- Print error message when open(2) fails.- Add debugging traces in open_outfile.
* Fri May 21 2010 pthAATTsuse.de- Update to 6.0:
* Support PKWARE ZIP64 extensions, allowing Zip archives and Zip archive entries larger than 4 GiBytes and more than 65536 entries within a single Zip archive. This support is currently only available for Unix, OpenVMS and Win32/Win64.
* Support for bzip2 compression method.
* Support for UTF-8 encoded entry names, both through PKWARE\'s \"General Purpose Flags Bit 11\" indicator and Info-ZIP\'s new \"up\" unicode path extra field. (Currently, on Windows the UTF-8 handling is limited to the character subset contained in the configured non-unicode \"system code page\".)
* Fixed \"Time of Creation/Time of Use\" vulnerability when setting attributes of extracted files, for Unix and Unix-like ports.
* Fixed memory leak when processing invalid deflated data.
* Fixed long-standing bug in unshrink (partial_clear), added boundary checks against invalid compressed data.
* On Unix, keep inherited SGID attribute bit for extracted directories unless restoration of owner/group id or SUID/SGID/Tacky attributes was requested.
* On Unix, allow extracted filenames to contain embedded control characters when explicitly requested by specifying the new command line option \"-^\".
* On Unix, support restoration of symbolic link attributes.
* On Unix, support restoration of 32-bit UID/GID data using the new \"ux\" IZUNIX3 extra field introduced with Zip 3.0.
* Support symbolic links zipped up on VMS.
* New -D option to suppress restoration of timestamps for extracted directory entries (on those ports that support setting of directory timestamps). By specifying \"-DD\", this new option also allows to suppress timestamp restoration for ALL extracted files on all UnZip ports which support restoration of timestamps. On VMS, the default behaviour is now to skip restoration of directory timestamps; here, \"--D\" restores ALL timestamps, \"-D\" restores none.
* On OS/2, Win32, and Unix, the (previously optional) feature UNIXBACKUP to allow saving backup copies of overwritten files on extraction is now enabled by default.
* Mon May 10 2010 pthAATTsuse.de- Use librcc to convert russian/slavic file names (bnc#540598).
* Sun Dec 06 2009 jengelhAATT.medozas.de- enable parallel building